Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Please welcome Amethyst!

Go down 
+4
daniela4leafclover108
KileyPieRox
Jelly
MelissaMusicBear8
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MelissaMusicBear8
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MelissaMusicBear8

Please welcome Amethyst! Empty
PostSubject: Please welcome Amethyst!   Please welcome Amethyst! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:51 am

Hello BW members! I would like you to say [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to my new bear, Amethyst. She is an iCarly bear. Here are two of the best PrintScreen pics I took as I adopted her*:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*These pictures have copyrights on them, and are owned by MelissaMusicBear8.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Amethyst!   Please welcome Amethyst! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Amethys!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
Back to top Go down
MelissaMusicBear8
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MelissaMusicBear8

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Amethyst!   Please welcome Amethyst! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Jelly wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Amethys!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Thanks Jelly! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Hey, have you succeeded in catching Rainbow and flattening her like a pancake? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Amethyst!   Please welcome Amethyst! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Hey Amethyst! Once my iCarly bear, Kasey, comes in I bet you guys will be great friends! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
daniela4leafclover108
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
daniela4leafclover108

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Amethyst!   Please welcome Amethyst! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Amethyst!
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Amethyst!   Please welcome Amethyst! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:47 am

MelissaMusicBear8 wrote:
Jelly wrote:

Thanks Jelly! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Hey, have you succeeded in catching Rainbow and flattening her like a pancake? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your Welcome. lol!! she like most of the time moves when i get close or on her lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MelissaMusicBear8
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MelissaMusicBear8

PostSubject: Reply to KyliePieRox   Please welcome Amethyst! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:17 am

KileyPieRox wrote:
Hey Amethyst! Once my iCarly bear, Kasey, comes in I bet you guys will be great friends! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, I sure hope so! Hope to see you on BABV sometime! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MelissaMusicBear8
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MelissaMusicBear8

PostSubject: Reply to Daniela4LeafClover108   Please welcome Amethyst! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:19 am

daniela4leafclover108 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Amethyst!

Thanks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] <-- random creepy cyclops [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
krissy
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
krissy

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Amethyst!   Please welcome Amethyst! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:45 pm

cute name!! welcome Amethyst! Smile
Back to top Go down
RosieSoStylin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RosieSoStylin

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Amethyst!   Please welcome Amethyst! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:58 am

Welcome:)
Back to top Go down
CarlyAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Amethyst!   Please welcome Amethyst! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:01 am

Welcome Amethyst! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Amethyst!   Please welcome Amethyst! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:33 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Amethyst!   Please welcome Amethyst! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:28 pm

welcome amethyst!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Amethyst!   Please welcome Amethyst! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please welcome Amethyst!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville World :: It's A Magic Bear World! :: Furry Friends-
Jump to: