Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

guys about maxine clark

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jaime
Banned
Banned

guys about maxine clark Empty
PostSubject: guys about maxine clark   guys about maxine clark I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:11 am

guys if you did not get a chance to visit maxine clark today she was giving out valentine posters cnn news network reporting live from flower patch den thank you for your reports and incoraguement we mean alot to the people we serve and you all deserve some respect so guys this news she might be giving it out the whole month idk but if i see her again i will try to report it as soon as possible guys about maxine clark 55213 guys about maxine clark Icon_king guys about maxine clark Icon_king guys about maxine clark Icon_king guys about maxine clark Icon_king
Back to top Go down
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

PostSubject: Re: guys about maxine clark   guys about maxine clark I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Thanks for the report! Thanks to Mark for getting me in to see her!
It was great she was on for over an hour afk so lots got to see her!!
Now Mr. Reporter we need to see Chloe
Please keep us advised and we will stay tuned for your breaking news reports!
Thanks beary much!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: guys about maxine clark   guys about maxine clark I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:55 pm

I seen her but i traded the pressent because it was my friends birthday.
Back to top Go down
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

PostSubject: Re: guys about maxine clark   guys about maxine clark I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:36 am

That was beary nice of you Isla!
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: guys about maxine clark   guys about maxine clark I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:57 am

The Gifts were all the same , each has their own poster with valentines theme. Super cute/Smile
Back to top Go down
cailinbeegreen
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: guys about maxine clark   guys about maxine clark I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:17 am

did you guys know if you put it in your house and click on it, it will open it up for bigger looking just letting you no Smile bear hugs

:caitlinbeegreen:
Back to top Go down
jaime
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: guys about maxine clark   guys about maxine clark I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:03 pm

thanks green for posting that no i did not try that right now thanks for the info coming from cnn news work station we regonized your work thanks for posting thanks guys for your cooperation and participation guys about maxine clark 55213 guys about maxine clark Icon_king guys about maxine clark Icon_king guys about maxine clark Icon_king guys about maxine clark Icon_king
Back to top Go down
ValentineLove14(valentina
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ValentineLove14(valentina

PostSubject: Re: guys about maxine clark   guys about maxine clark I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:21 am

lol thanks Smile now do you mean the news at build a bearville or television news? lol thanks Smile

Have a good one,
Valentina guys about maxine clark 374879
Back to top Go down
jaime
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: guys about maxine clark   guys about maxine clark I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:54 am

no i meant i mean what i say and i say what i mean cnn news network thanks guys for your participation and cooperation have a good one and may love be filled with cursty and mystery thanks guys for your participation and cooperation guys about maxine clark 55213 guys about maxine clark Icon_king guys about maxine clark Icon_king guys about maxine clark Icon_king guys about maxine clark Icon_king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guys about maxine clark   guys about maxine clark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guys about maxine clark
Page 1 of 1