Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

About earthquakes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

About earthquakes Empty
PostSubject: About earthquakes   About earthquakes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:20 am

I put this information in my own words.
Earthquakes are the shaking, rolling or sudden shock of the earth’s surface. They are the Earth's natural means of releasing stress. More than a million earthquakes rattle the world each year. The West Coast is most at risk of having an earthquake, but earthquakes can happen in the Midwest and along the East Coast. Earthquakes can be felt over large areas although they usually last less than one minute. Earthquakes cannot be predicted - although scientists are working on it!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

About earthquakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: About earthquakes   About earthquakes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:24 am

Cool Isla
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

About earthquakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: About earthquakes   About earthquakes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:51 am

wow cool were learning about the earth in earth science
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

About earthquakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: About earthquakes   About earthquakes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:56 am

awesome i learned a little about earthquakes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daniela4leafclover108
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
daniela4leafclover108

About earthquakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: About earthquakes   About earthquakes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:51 pm

wow great info!
Back to top Go down
Fun
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Fun

About earthquakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: About earthquakes   About earthquakes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:33 am

That is very true the state I live in we have earthquakes all the time they are really scary!!
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

About earthquakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: About earthquakes   About earthquakes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Cool info, it's kinda sad that all these places like Chilli and Haiti are having all these Earthquakes! The earth must be under a lot of stress huh. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About earthquakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: About earthquakes   About earthquakes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About earthquakes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville World :: Be Pawsome! :: Creative Cave! :: Writings-
Jump to: