Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sydnibearfun
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
sydnibearfun

Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW! Empty
PostSubject: Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW!   Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:18 pm

I was just thinking about how I wanted to buy a dog. Then I figured, I should get one at an animal shelter because many animals are abused, beaten, and neglected every,single, day. Then I figured I wanted to be a vet, so I could help the animals. So in honor of those animals, I would like to hold this walk. To show that we care for the animals. Here is some information about animals. More then 1,000 animals a day are abused Some neglected or beaten. It's very sad just thinking about it Crying or Very sad So that's why I am hosting this walk to let our feelings out by having some fun!

Here is the information

Time: 12:30 NOON Eastern (UK 5:30 PM) NOW!
Where: Build-A-Bearville USA Rainbow Road
What to where: Dress up as an animal LOL Thats what the party is for!
Why: to support abused animals

ROUTE

First we meet at the neighborhood
paw park
friendship forest park

REST FOR 5 MINUTES

entrance
path
farm

REST FOR 5 MINUTES

cave

REST FOR 2 MINUTES

sunshine shores cave
sunshine shores

Then we party! Either at my house or Friendship Forest Park

We might have a costume contest If Admin approves because I'd like to hand out gifts for everyone who came but if not Sorry!

I hope you guys can come! I am fixing my house to animals! Post if your coming!

- Contest Approved
Admin.

-Sydni

Last edited by sydnibearfun on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

PostSubject: Re: Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW!   Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Pawsome...I'll should be able to come. I hope everyone comes out and supports this great cause to raise awareness.

I will be excited to see everyone's outfits....lol..see you there.
Back to top Go down
sydnibearfun
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
sydnibearfun

PostSubject: Re: Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW!   Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Thanks Yeah it would probably be funny I want to see how creative you can be
Back to top Go down
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

PostSubject: Re: Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW!   Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:19 am

Everyone that comes to the walk....remembear to log onto chat here so we can talk there as well....I hope to see you all.
Back to top Go down
sydnibearfun
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
sydnibearfun

PostSubject: Re: Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW!   Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:14 am

Are you guys coming?
Back to top Go down
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

PostSubject: Re: Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW!   Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:26 am

Well I am here now but all of yall are gone. Sorry I was late. I did not expect it to be over so soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW!   Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Abuse Awareness Walk NOW!
Page 1 of 1