Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Animal Abuse Walk!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla
Banned
Banned

Animal Abuse Walk! Empty
PostSubject: Animal Abuse Walk!   Animal Abuse Walk! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:23 am

Can animals fight back when people are hurting them? No, not really. They can bite, claw--But can they talk? No. All animals need everyone's help to stop the cruelty. Even Speaking Up against everyone can help. You don't need to be a Cop, Lawyer, Or a Judge to fight Animal Abuse and make a change. Even one little thing, can make a difference. Animals need all the help they can get. We can't always be there to hear there cries of help. In Puppy Mills, Do you think the Doggies are treated right? No, They are treated POORLY. They usually go without food or water for days, and are not bathed. So many puppies are stuck in a cage, they can barely breath. Also, they stay and sleep in all there messes. These dogs are breeded, and usually carry diseases, which are passed on and on. So when someone buys the puppies, They usually get sick and die in the first year. Which is really sad, I love puppies. Can chinchillas fight back when you skin them just for their fur? Nope. They are cute, restless animals that need OUR love. Chinchilla's are now going extinct. Some kitties, are hung from trees, Just for the fun of watching. What about Dog Fights? There were not only Dog Fights--There were Cats AND Dog fights. Some people will starve a cat and a dog for days, and watch them kill each other. Sad, isn't it..? Well maybe would never hurt a Dog or a Cat, but there are very mean people out there, and all these pets need our help.. So I focus this walk on stopping Puppy Mills, and all Animal Abuse. If you are with me, Please join this walk, to fight for Animals!

Date : November 7
Time : 3:00 Eastern
Den : Pawsome
Where : Bear University, Then we'll go from there.

Wear Animal Clothing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PawsomeGirl
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

Animal Abuse Walk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Abuse Walk!   Animal Abuse Walk! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:01 am

I will come ;]
Back to top Go down
AmieeFunlovin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AmieeFunlovin

Animal Abuse Walk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Abuse Walk!   Animal Abuse Walk! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:18 pm

I will get this topic locked by Admin the pawty is over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal Abuse Walk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Abuse Walk!   Animal Abuse Walk! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Abuse Walk!
Page 1 of 1