Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

question question?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

question question? Empty
PostSubject: question question?   question question? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:07 am

How do you become a moderator? or donator? or super mod?
Back to top Go down
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

question question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: question question?   question question? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:56 am

Anyone can donate...just pm Admin.

There are no Moderator positions available at this time. You will be PM'd if you are choosen to fill a spot in the future.

Thanks for your interest in BearvilleWorld.

BearHugs,
LZ
Back to top Go down

question question?
Page 1 of 1