Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
katiebee
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
katiebee

Question  Empty
PostSubject: Question    Question  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:17 am

Hey i have a question since i am starting all over can someone delete my name so i can start all over and start over with my post and all ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

Question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question    Question  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:42 am

Hi there, Glad to see your interested in re-starting at BearvilleWorld we hope you have a pawsome time here! However by our rules policy we do not delete accounts by user requests, sorry. If you have a urgent valid reason for your account to be removed/if you need your username changed (must be totally valid reason) You can contact the admins directly via the following link - http://www.bearvilleworld.com/contact.forum. and you'll get a reply from an admin within 48 hours. Thank you. Admin.
Back to top Go down
katiebee
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
katiebee

Question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question    Question  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 am

Ok thank you ... but how can i talk to you cause you sent me a pm but i can;t reply
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

Question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question    Question  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:54 am

katiebee wrote:
Ok thank you ... but how can i talk to you cause you sent me a pm but i can;t reply
you can still talk to them by link that admin gave you and they will read it sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question    Question  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question
Page 1 of 1