Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Do you play the mini game when loggin in?

Go down 
+8
Bearhug05
Starr
michaelarainbow12
Jelly
claire
daniela4leafclover108
Huggie Bear
lovezippy18
12 posters

Do you play the mini game when logging in?
Almost Always
Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_vote_lcap11%Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Sometimes
Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_vote_lcap33%Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Half the time
Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_vote_lcap0%Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rarely
Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_vote_lcap56%Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Never
Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_vote_lcap0%Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

Do you play the mini game when loggin in? Empty
PostSubject: Do you play the mini game when loggin in?   Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:59 am

I only do if it takes a really long time...I wonder who really does?

Post below.
Back to top Go down
Huggie Bear
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Huggie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Do you play the mini game when loggin in?   Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:05 am

Only very rarely, and I have heard from someone else if you hide behind the loading circle at the bottom right hand corner you can last forever. I tried it and it worked for me. I loved seeing those bubbles zipping around!
Back to top Go down
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

PostSubject: Re: Do you play the mini game when loggin in?   Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:07 am

Cool...I knew there was a way to beat it....lol
Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
daniela4leafclover108
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
daniela4leafclover108

PostSubject: Re: Do you play the mini game when loggin in?   Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:26 am

Wow i never knew that i am going to try it lol!
thanks for telling us Smile and i always play the mini game it if takes time to load.
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Do you play the mini game when loggin in?   Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:20 am

I do sometimes because it makes it kinda quicker
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Do you play the mini game when loggin in?   Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Sometimes I do the loading game not much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you play the mini game when loggin in?   Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:59 pm

SOMETIMES Very Happy
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: Do you play the mini game when loggin in?   Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:30 am

Rarely now i use to but not anymore
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: Do you play the mini game when loggin in?   Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:28 am

I usually play the game, but only when I'm really bored, I'd play it more if there was like a high score list or something.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Do you play the mini game when loggin in?   Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:16 pm

I rarely play the game while logging in. Most of the time I'm surfing around on other sites while BABV loads.
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Do you play the mini game when loggin in?   Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Hardly, I mostly go aside on here or my site, On my Desktop its real Quick'! So I wait 5 seconds and it's there.
Back to top Go down
BalletSlippers
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BalletSlippers

PostSubject: Re: Do you play the mini game when loggin in?   Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:20 pm

kind off... i just move the bear and my times like...4 seconds xD i keep doing that until it loads. Razz
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Do you play the mini game when loggin in?   Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:10 am

I liked it better with the snowflakes :o)
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Do you play the mini game when loggin in?   Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:16 am

I play it sometimes! Just Waiting till it's fully loaded to enter babv!
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Do you play the mini game when loggin in?   Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:59 am

I rarely do, but if it takes a really long time then I'll play it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you play the mini game when loggin in?   Do you play the mini game when loggin in? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you play the mini game when loggin in?
Page 1 of 1