Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Misfit Toys mini collection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

Misfit Toys mini collection Empty
PostMisfit Toys mini collection

BABW is now selling the Misfit Toys collection from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. The mini collection includes Charlie in the Box, Misfit Doll and the Spotted Elephant. Each comes with a code for your choice of tees.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Misfit Toys mini collection :: Comments

Mickeyquack
Re: Misfit Toys mini collection
Post Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:57 pm by Mickeyquack
Oh cool. I just bought them yesterday and didn't even notice the codes. Thanks for posting Karen Smile ( I had a fun shopping day yesterday Smile )

We've had them in our store for over a week now and I just figured it out on Wednesday! The codes weren't active until today. I had a great time shopping yesterday too!
Rosemarie704
Post Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Rosemarie704
Awesome, now i really have to get these guys. i was planing on just getting them just for my mother in law (huge fan of the rudolph the red nose reindeer stories), so now i'll have to get a set of my own =0). Thanks for the info =0)
Post  by Sponsored content

Misfit Toys mini collection

Page 1 of 1