Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?

Go down 
+9
Bearhug05
Starr
sharpeilover242
daniela4leafclover108
Elijahboysrock19
michaelarainbow12
Huggie Bear
Abby13
lovezippy18
13 posters

Yes, I use it often.
Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_vote_lcap46%Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Yes, but I rarely use it.
Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_vote_lcap8%Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
No
Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_vote_lcap8%Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I can't remember.
 8% [ 1 ]
I love Bearville World. (click all that apply)
Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_vote_lcap30%Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:28 am

Are you?
> I have $100 worth of Stuff Fur Stuff certificates right now....whooooooooooo hoooooooooooo. I will use them in April since this is a Birthday month for my daughter and we get bonus points. Yippie Zippy.....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:01 am

I got it!
and I have like 3 things still to use:D
Back to top Go down
Huggie Bear
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Huggie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:53 pm

I absolutely love the stuff Fur stuff program. I love the fact that when I buy stuff at BABW I am also earning points to FREE stuff. It really helps out with the bills! Not to mention I feel like its my Birthday everytime I get a ten dollar off coupon in the mail! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:39 am

Yeh but i dont use my stuff for stuff card
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:06 am

I am stuff fur stuff membear
Back to top Go down
Elijahboysrock19
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Elijahboysrock19

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:32 am

I am
Back to top Go down
daniela4leafclover108
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
daniela4leafclover108

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:50 am

Yup i am a stuff fur stuff membear Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? 55213
Back to top Go down
sharpeilover242
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
sharpeilover242

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:23 am

I don't remember if I have one because I don't live near a BABW but I think I am Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? 529160 I don't live near BABW that make me sad...
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Yep, my entire family is a Stuff Fur Stuff member, it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:19 pm

I've been a SFS member since 2003! I use it so often that I actually have my account number memorized. They don't even have to ask me for my phone number, I just rattle off my SFS card number for them. Smile
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:59 am

I have a Stuff Fur Stuff Member card but i always forget the number and stuff so i've had like four
Back to top Go down
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:12 am

Bearhug05 wrote:
I've been a SFS member since 2003! I use it so often that I actually have my account number memorized. They don't even have to ask me for my phone number, I just rattle off my SFS card number for them. Smile

ME TOO!!!

They always tell me I am one of the few that ever has it memorized. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:43 am

lovezippy18 wrote:
Bearhug05 wrote:

ME TOO!!!

They always tell me I am one of the few that ever has it memorized. Very Happy

Well, now you can officially say that you know someone else who does that! Smile
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:09 am

I am a stuff for stuff member! I use it everytime I got to babw. I didn't know there were only a few people that have their number memorized. I've had 2 STS Cards and I know them both. Its actually quiet easy if you go to babw often..
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:04 am

Yeah! I'm a stuffy fur stuffy member! Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? Lol
Back to top Go down
BalletSlippers
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BalletSlippers

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:43 pm

yes i am:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear?   Are you a Stuff Fur Stuff Membear? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1