Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

What is your Fav stuff to were

Go down 
+5
Laurenblue50
ʎadda Tractor
camilla
sydnibearfun
[H]ouse
9 posters

Fav stuff to were
Jeans:
What is your Fav stuff to were I_vote_lcap0%What is your Fav stuff to were I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
jeggings:
What is your Fav stuff to were I_vote_lcap0%What is your Fav stuff to were I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
top:
What is your Fav stuff to were I_vote_lcap20%What is your Fav stuff to were I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
shorts:
 0% [ 0 ]
skirt:
 0% [ 0 ]
Dress:
What is your Fav stuff to were I_vote_lcap40%What is your Fav stuff to were I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
leggins:
 0% [ 0 ]
tutuskirt:
 0% [ 0 ]
Tights:
What is your Fav stuff to were I_vote_lcap20%What is your Fav stuff to were I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
other:
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What is your Fav stuff to were Empty
PostSubject: What is your Fav stuff to were   What is your Fav stuff to were I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:37 am

What s your fav stuff to were
Back to top Go down
[H]ouse
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
[H]ouse

PostSubject: Re: What is your Fav stuff to were   What is your Fav stuff to were I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:09 pm

uh summa these are kind of girly.
Back to top Go down
sydnibearfun
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
sydnibearfun

PostSubject: Re: What is your Fav stuff to were   What is your Fav stuff to were I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:09 am

I like wearing simple tights, a tee shirt, and some converse
Back to top Go down
camilla
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
camilla

PostSubject: Re: What is your Fav stuff to were   What is your Fav stuff to were I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:39 pm

That depends where I'm going but I like wearing dresses
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What is your Fav stuff to were   What is your Fav stuff to were I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:06 am

I like wearing Leggings Tutu skirt and a top with no straps all together lol anyways you should have put more boy stuff for boys and maybe you could let people vote for more
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: What is your Fav stuff to were   What is your Fav stuff to were I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:05 pm

a tutu????!?!? lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What is your Fav stuff to were   What is your Fav stuff to were I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:02 pm

I like wereing jeggings tutu and a belly top like princess Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: What is your Fav stuff to were   What is your Fav stuff to were I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 am

I am basic.. jeans to go out to eat..basketball or soccer shorts to do anything not fancy. lol Smile and then just a t-shirt:)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What is your Fav stuff to were   What is your Fav stuff to were I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:51 am

I like wearing a skirt tights and a tee shirt
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What is your Fav stuff to were   What is your Fav stuff to were I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:32 am

skirty polo neck and tights.
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: What is your Fav stuff to were   What is your Fav stuff to were I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:54 am

i love to wear jeans skirts leggings shirts and icarly shoes and hairbands for me
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: What is your Fav stuff to were   What is your Fav stuff to were I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:14 am

i like to wear shorts and dresses and top the most idk why though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CarlyAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: What is your Fav stuff to were   What is your Fav stuff to were I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:16 am

I like wearing a plain tee shirt with Capri's and some tennis shoes (I also usually wear a head band)
Back to top Go down
Huggie Bear
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Huggie Bear

PostSubject: Re: What is your Fav stuff to were   What is your Fav stuff to were I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:41 am

Ummm. Pretty much anything that makes me look good I will wear as long as it is comfortable. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your Fav stuff to were   What is your Fav stuff to were I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your Fav stuff to were
Page 1 of 1