Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

GUIDE : How to Add a Poll To Your Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

GUIDE : How to Add a Poll To Your Thread Empty
PostSubject: GUIDE : How to Add a Poll To Your Thread   GUIDE : How to Add a Poll To Your Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:54 am

Do you really like to visit the Poll section? Do you wanna make your own Poll but you have no idea how to? Well, if those two things apply to you then this guide will be great for you. I will teach you how to make a poll along with your thread.

The first step is to make a thread, if you don't know how to make a thread, check out my previous guide here:
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/helpful-forum-guides-f44/basic-guide-how-to-make-your-own-thread-how-to-make-a-post-t1271.htm

Secondly you scroll down to where it shows "Add a Poll" underneath "Options" when making your thread, it should look like this:
GUIDE : How to Add a Poll To Your Thread 2uh4vwh

3. There are two things that you NEED to do when making a poll, the other three are completely optional. The two necessary things are to make a Poll Question and then to add your Poll options. For the poll question simply type in the question you wanna ask people about (not like a "I need help!" question, I mean like a survey question, like, "Do you like cats or dogs more?" or something like that). For the Poll Option you type in at least a few different options for your question. If your question was, "Do you like cats or dog's more?" you could put the options Dogs, Cats, Both, or Neither down. You MUST put line breaks between your options or it'll all go into one thing and you will only have one option.

4. The other features to the poll, the optional ones are the Run Poll For, the Multiple Choice option, and the Vote Canceling is Allowed. For run poll for you enter how many days you'd like it to keep on running the poll, put in 0 or leave it blank for it to never end.
For multiple choice select "Yes" for letting people choose more than one answer, select "No" to let people only choose one option. For Vote Canceling is allowed click, "Yes" to let people to be able to take off their vote whenever they want, and click, "No" to let people not take off their vote.

Good luck with making your poll, hope this helped!
Back to top Go down

GUIDE : How to Add a Poll To Your Thread
Page 1 of 1