Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May

Go down 
+18
Jelly
BalletSlippers
pinkygirl275
TheBeeLuv4
PriscillaEarthFriendly
michaelarainbow12
DestinyGirlsRock10
TatianaDiva1
TamiaMarvelous
IanJanuary48
emiliebear46
makaylaadventurebear8
annacuddles150
Jennypopdiva3
bloomer1224
Cali
Admin
Rosemarie704
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May Empty
PostSubject: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:39 am

Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May Ok0qci

Hello to all our wonderful members here at Bearville World =0)

Starting tomorrow May 3rd , and running through may 31st . the person to invite the most members that register an account on Bearville world Forum will win either the highly popular Enchanted Pony or the Adorable Polar bear Certificate Code; Winner’s choice of course. So invite your friends, and fellow BABV members. You do not just have to invite people you know, this will give you a great opportunity to meet and greet new people on BABV you have not had the chance to meet yet.

Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May 2mng4ea Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May 5yawb9

Notice: if you do happen to refer a person from another forum, please be careful as to not break that forums rules by doing so. We want as many people to know how great BW is, but we don’t want to get everyone in trouble in the process =0). also, CURRENT REFERALS WILL NOT BE COUNTED FOR THIS MONTH'S CONTEST,
ALL REFERALS WILL NEED TO BE BRAND NEW MEMBERS

This is open to all Members, and rules are as follows.
YOU MAY NOT MAKE THE ACCOUNT YOURSELF (THIS WILL BE CHECKED VERY THROUGHLY)

YOU MUST POST ON THIS THREAD HOW MANY REFERED MEMBERS YOU HAVE AND IF THEY HAVE REGISTERED (AGAIN, THIS WILL BE CHECKED BY STAFF).

A new Member when registering must put who they were invited by, make sure to tell them this as this is very important. New Members should read all rules stated on forum as well as make at least 4 Non-Fluff posts or be an active member on BW.
Please remember when inviting others; you represent bearville world, show them just how much you enjoy being a member.If you have any question please be sure to ask either Admin or myself; Rosemarie704. Please remember to follow all rules and regulations stated on the forum.

ANY CHEATING WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING Disqualified.
IF A FAMILY MEMBER IS MAKING A ACCOUNT, THAT ACCOUNT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!

YOU SHOULD NOT LOG INTO ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS ACCOUNTS IF YOU DO YOU WILL FACE A BAN FROM ANY OTHER BEARVILLE WORLD CONTESTS.

Prize will be awarded once a count on the highest number of new registered members has been made. the Winner will be officially contacted by a staff member.

Here’s some Options on how to get the word out to potential new members

Suggestions on where to get referrals from:

1. Tell your friends and family.

2. Answer questions at
http://answers.yahoo.com/ and tell them about bearville world.

3. Create a You Tube video and tell them about bearvilleworld.

THIS SUGGESTION SEEMS TO BE VERY POPULAR AND WILL DEFINITLEY GET YOU NOTICED AROUND THE YOUTUBE COMMUNITY =0)

For
EVERY referral you do you MUST post on this thread the following :

YOUR Bearville World Username:
Number of Referrals:

For
EACH referral you get you MUST also post this :

MEMBER YOU GOT TO JOIN USERNAME:
LINK TO PLACE YOU GOT THEM TO JOIN (IF YOU MADE A VIDEO OR TOLD THEM ON A FORUM PUT THE LINK HERE):

Each time you get a new member to join,
YOU must edit your post and fill the above form for EVERY member you get to Join. Only 1 Post per Member

So Good Luck, Have Fun, and get creative =0)

The Bearville World Staff
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:16 pm

Now open!
Back to top Go down
Cali
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Cali

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:56 am

Can I say this? (Please remove if I can't)
I think Addi-tastic (luv2dance13) and KileyPieRox referred me. Because Kiley told me about it and so did Addi but they both did so I hope it counts for both of them. (:
Back to top Go down
bloomer1224
New Membear
New Membear
bloomer1224

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:16 am

YAY! I can't wai to see who wins! (hopefully me)
GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS! Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May 55213
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:15 am

Cali wrote:
Can I say this? (Please remove if I can't)
I think Addi-tastic (luv2dance13) and KileyPieRox referred me. Because Kiley told me about it and so did Addi but they both did so I hope it counts for both of them. (:

when you signed up for membership, who did you put down as a referal?. if you didn't put one down, who's notice about BW did you see first?

the person that refered you would have to make a post here and list you as a refered member, and it would count so far as 1 legit referal.
Back to top Go down
bloomer1224
New Membear
New Membear
bloomer1224

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:54 am

make me member!
Back to top Go down
Jennypopdiva3
New Membear
New Membear
Jennypopdiva3

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:32 am

Umm... Hi! I joined this site cause IanJanuary48 refered me to the site! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cali
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Cali

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:14 am

I put both down but the first one who referred me is Addi-tastic(:
Back to top Go down
annacuddles150
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
annacuddles150

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:15 am

... im making a youtube right now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:27 am

annacuddles150 wrote:
... im making a youtube right now.

When you are done please pm the link to the video to the staff.
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:32 am

Jennypopdiva3 wrote:
Umm... Hi! I joined this site cause IanJanuary48 refered me to the site! Smile

that's wonderful =0). so you need to have Ian make a post here and have him list you as a referal =0). so he'll have 1 so far.
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:33 am

Cali wrote:
I put both down but the first one who referred me is Addi-tastic(:

ok, so addi needs to create a post here and she can add you as a referal and she'll have 1 so far =0)
Back to top Go down
makaylaadventurebear8
New Membear
New Membear
makaylaadventurebear8

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:34 am

hi there annacuddles150 referred me Smile
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:41 pm

makaylaadventurebear8 wrote:
hi there annacuddles150 referred me Smile

That's great =0). Just become more active here at BW and Anna can add you as 1 successful referal towards her total =0).
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Hello, I have a question. When I first made my BW I put my sister's BABV username because I didn't know her BW username at the time. Do I still go on her referal list?
Back to top Go down
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:21 am

Back to top Go down
TamiaMarvelous
New Membear
New Membear
TamiaMarvelous

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:25 am

IanJanuary48 told me about this website
Back to top Go down
TatianaDiva1
New Membear
New Membear
TatianaDiva1

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:38 am

My friend IanIMsweet3/IanJanuary48 told me about this website
Back to top Go down
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:42 am

YAY!! TATI AND TAMIA JOINED! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DestinyGirlsRock10
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
DestinyGirlsRock10

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:41 am

I referred BrooklynCinnamon6 she did put it in the referral thing when you sign up Smile I will edit this post if I refer anyone else
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Me and jelly referred beasweet6
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:53 pm

IanJanuary48 wrote:
YAY!! TATI AND TAMIA JOINED! Very Happy

That's wonderful =0), they must post a few more times (non-fluff posts remember) and that'll bring your count up to two =0)
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Just a quick note to everyone:
Try to keep your posts to a minium of just one on this contest thread. just go back and edit it for each referal you make to someone; not a referal you recieved =0). it makes it easier to go and check each referal made and if they signed up or not.

So for instance your post should read:

Your Username:
Referal #1: (name of person's username here)
and so on for each person that you refer that signs up and is an active member.

Remember; only active members that you refered will count towards your total
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:59 pm

michaelarainbow12 wrote:
Me and jelly referred beasweet6
that's great, but unfortunately only one of you guys can claim her =0(. the referal will have to go to the one that she put as who refered her. do you happen to know which name she put down?
Back to top Go down
PriscillaEarthFriendly
Banned
Banned
PriscillaEarthFriendly

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:19 am

I have recomended
1.RosieSparkleBear (my sister)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May   Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Bearville World Referal Contest for May
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next