Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future

Go down 
+3
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
PriscillaBallerina31
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future Empty
PostSubject: Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future   Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:49 pm

See links section for a link to website

With nothing hotter for girls these days than the Jonas Brothers, we see this exclusive plush franchise as a big winner and a must-have product. The Jonas Brother Dog matches up with the release of the Hannah Montana Bear last year. Indicative of how our product and marketing efforts are better aligned, we will offer a sneak peek promotion for the launch by preferred customer invite to generate just as much, if not more excitement, this year. Unlike Hannah, Jonas has had less exposure as a commercial property, so we are very excited about the product exclusivity and the appeal.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future   Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Thanks For Posting!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future   Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:20 am

Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future Detlkn

NEW UPDATE ON THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE!

https://bearvilleworld.forumotion.co.uk/portal.htm
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future   Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:45 pm

ick! this is my opinion but I really ,really don't like those dudesa.
Back to top Go down
PawsomeGirl
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future   Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:46 am

Cool, Jonas Bros XD
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future   Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:31 am

I take it you like them?
Back to top Go down
PawsomeGirl
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future   Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:41 am

Yeah. Kinda
Back to top Go down
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

PostSubject: Re: Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future   Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:31 am

I got the Jonas Dog
Back to top Go down
babvfan
New Membear
New Membear

PostSubject: Re: Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future   Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:28 am

I dont like the Jonas brothers. Lol. I dont even watch Disney anymore. hehe Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future   Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:04 am

I like the Jonas dog, but I didn't buy it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future   Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:25 am

The dog was already released you can check the news page for more information. Locked =>.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future   Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonus Brothers dog coming to buildabear in the future
Page 1 of 1