Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com

Go down 
+2
AJBubbles
PrincessOctober103
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PrincessOctober103
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PrincessOctober103

Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com Empty
PostSubject: Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com   Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:24 am

Can't beat this pawsome deal!

Get these exclusive test animals
now for a great price!

***Supplies are limited!

Click here to buy your very own!

Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com Picture3-9
Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com Picture4-9
Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com Picture2-9

Last edited by PrincessOctober103 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com   Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:25 am

no way they have the awesome Alien and Giggly Piggly. I will ask my mom to order them right now.
Back to top Go down
Katieapril545
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katieapril545

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com   Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:33 am

Is it only online?
Back to top Go down
PrincessOctober103
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PrincessOctober103

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com   Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:35 am

I'm pretty sure it is only online but you can call your local babw to check. For this price, you can't beat it.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com   Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:04 am

This offer is only available online and runs July 14- 16. If you are planning on making a purchase, you might want to do it soon. Almost all of the furry friends have "limited availability" on their order page.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com   Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:44 am

WOW! that's a great deal! although i can't get it Sad
Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com   Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:01 pm

Added to front page. Locking Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com 93129
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com   Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas in July on www.buildabear.com
Page 1 of 1