Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Do you have an American girl doll

Go down 
+5
BalletSlippers
Starr
Jelly
Rubybearsrock16
michaelarainbow12
9 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

Do you have an American girl doll Empty
PostSubject: Do you have an American girl doll   Do you have an American girl doll I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:43 am

Hey there people
I have 3 American girl dolls

Do you have any or like american girl?
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an American girl doll   Do you have an American girl doll I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Raslly this isn't a poll its a question and please add a poll by going to the bottom of the page while making a post and click on the + sign for Add a Poll!
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an American girl doll   Do you have an American girl doll I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:51 am

Rubybearsrock1616 wrote:
Raslly this isn't a poll its a question and please add a poll by going to the bottom of the page while making a post and click on the + sign for Add a Poll!
This is a poll just you make your own answer
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an American girl doll   Do you have an American girl doll I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:29 am

I don't have America girl doll. I use to ask for one.
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an American girl doll   Do you have an American girl doll I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:19 pm

We have a few at my house, I don't really play with them anymore though since I grew out of dolls, but I used to have one. . but it broke. . . xD
Back to top Go down
BalletSlippers
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BalletSlippers

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an American girl doll   Do you have an American girl doll I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:40 pm

i dont have one, i remember really wanting one when i was younger but im scared they'll break. :S
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an American girl doll   Do you have an American girl doll I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:57 am

I have like 6. . . but i'm really close the American girl doll store in new york so it's easy to get one there are like 3 floors for just dolls and accessories and clothes and then an American girl doll cafe' lol i haven't took them out my attic in a long, long time so they still might be up there or not lol
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an American girl doll   Do you have an American girl doll I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:29 am

Yes! I don't actually play with mine but like Claire's, mine are probably in the attic. It is easy access to the American Girl store, but we don't go that often because we grew out of them. I have 6: A just like you, Mia, Elizabeth, Addy, Julie, and Rebecca
Back to top Go down
zoey
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
zoey

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an American girl doll   Do you have an American girl doll I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:48 pm

no i don't
Back to top Go down
Huggie Bear
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Huggie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an American girl doll   Do you have an American girl doll I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:59 pm

Nope I do not have one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an American girl doll   Do you have an American girl doll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have an American girl doll
Page 1 of 1