Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Life of a Rich Girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

Life of a Rich Girl Empty
PostSubject: Life of a Rich Girl   Life of a Rich Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:29 am

Hi guys! I like writing a lot, so you'll be reading a bunch of chapters in this post! Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1: The Rich Girl

Allison sat on the edge of her big, fancy bed. She had the best room in the house, and was the richest girl in BABV. She was popular at school, was a straight A student, and was well behaved.

"Allison! Hurry or you'll be late for school!" Allison's dad shouted. Allison grinned. She couldn't wait for school to start!

Sorry, that's all I have time to do. Gotta go! Bye! Smile
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Life of a Rich Girl   Life of a Rich Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:04 am

Chapter 2: School Yard

Allison hurried to make it to her class. She sat down just as the bell rang. Her teacher, Mr. AllHeart79, had started math for the day. Everyone groaned. Allison just sighed and started on her math questions.

"What's making you so happy today?" Allison's friend, Julie asked.

"Oh, it's nothing really, except that I'm going with my dad to open the new dog park that he bought!" Allison answered. She went back to answering her questions. She couldn't wait for the day to end!
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Life of a Rich Girl   Life of a Rich Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:33 am

Chapter 3: The Dog Park

Allison nervously walked toward the ribbon that separated all the people from the dog park. Many people had brought their dogs of course, but some people had just come to tour the place.

'What will they think of the park? Will they be happy or mad?' Allison thought nervously. It was all too much to bear. She thought of just running back home. Then, her dad handed her the giant scissors to cut the ribbon. She clipped it and people started flowing in the dog park like a stream of water. She was almost trampled over!

"Dad, can we go home?" Allison asked after an hour.

"OK, let's go." Her father answered.
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Life of a Rich Girl   Life of a Rich Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:40 am

Chapter 4: Build-A-Bear Workshop

Allison encouraged her dad to take her to Build-A-Bear Workshop. She saw so many people with their dogs that she wanted one. She wanted a purple one, and her dog's name would be Princess.

"Come on dear, let's get this over with."

"Coming Daddy!" Allison inhaled the smell of clean, adorable furry friends. She ran to the Darling Doggie bins, and picked up a purple darling doggie. "Hello, Princess! That's your new name!" Allison exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Life of a Rich Girl   Life of a Rich Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:53 am

Chapter 5: Princess is Alive!

Allison ran up to her room to play on her computer. She wanted to bring Princess to life as fast as she could! She logged on to her account.

"AliciaLoveable18. There we go! Virtual Build-A-Bear Workshop. . . . Hi Princess! See princess, there you are in my backpack!" Suddenly, Allison heard a voice, but it wasn't her mom's her dad's or her's. She looked at Princess. Princess was talking to her!

Back to top Go down
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

PostSubject: Re: Life of a Rich Girl   Life of a Rich Girl I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:53 pm

I love you Aww such a cute story! I love how Princess talks(:

Great Job!
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Life of a Rich Girl   Life of a Rich Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:09 am

Thanks very much! I will post more chapters after this post.
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Life of a Rich Girl   Life of a Rich Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 am

Chapter 6: A Very Smart Dog

"Oh, this is nice! I love your laptop!" Princess said. "How are you doing that? That is just. . . amazing!" Allison gasped in surprise. "I am a very smart dog of an I.Q. of 100. That is higher than any dog!"

Allison was gaping at Princess. Her I.Q. was 130! "How'd you get so smart! Have you been sneaking books into your dog bin?" Allison asked. "Of course not! I listen to different voices and . . . well, 'pick things up,' if you will." Of course, Allison had to bring her new furry friend to school the next day.

At the school yard the next day, Allison showed Princess to Julie. ''Do you like my new darling doggie? She can talk!" Allison couldn't help bragging. Especially when there was something to brag about. "How do I know that she can really talk?" Julie questioned suspiciously. Allison started sweating. She didn't know if Princess would want to talk in public to prove that she was smart.

"Unless you can prove that your dog can talk, we aren't friends anymore!" Julie yelled. Allison put Princess down and encouraged her to talk. "Talk for Julie, Princess, go on, talk!" Princess just barked. Julie turned around, and stormed off to class, leaving Allison very discouraged.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

PostSubject: Re: Life of a Rich Girl   Life of a Rich Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:26 am

No aww that is so sad! Princess should of had talked
Back to top Go down
ava2hip348
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ava2hip348

PostSubject: Re: Life of a Rich Girl   Life of a Rich Girl I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:03 am

oh i love it the story is so sad and happy at the same time it's Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Life of a Rich Girl   Life of a Rich Girl I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:17 am

Aww, thank you guys! The thing is, Princess didn't want people to think of Allison as being some evil magician. How is she evil, you ask? Well, that would be because if she said that Princess was talking and not her, they might say that she is a liar and she is mean and evil, trying to trick people. Princess was trying to protect her, and either way, Allison would be discouraged, but Princess chose the nicer way. Very Happy That's what I mean.
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Life of a Rich Girl   Life of a Rich Girl I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:04 am

Chapter 7: An Awful School Day

Allison tried to get Julie to sit next to her, but Julie wouldn't even look in Allison's direction. So, a boy named Charlie had to sit next to her. 'Charlie is so not cool.' Allison thought to herself. She mostly daydreamed through class, wishing that Julie would be her friend again. In Allison's backpack, Princess felt very bad. She wished that she had talked, but she didn't want something bad to happen to Allison.

After school, Allison biked over to Obedience School. "You are going to have to go to Obedience School 'cause you're gonna have to start listening to me!" Princess shuddered inside Allison's backpack. "I didn't talk because I wanted to protect you!" Princess argued. Allison stopped her bike and asked, "What do you mean, Princess?" "Well,I didn't want people to think of you as being some evil magician. They would've thought of you as evil because if you said that I was talking and not you, they might say that you are a liar and that you are mean and evil, trying to trick people. I was trying to protect you, and either way, you would be discouraged, but I chose the nicer way."

"Wow, I never thought of it like that, thanks Princess!" Allison said while beaming at her puppy. She continued on her bike, but this time, to the new Dog Park. "Come on, let's train you and have some fun!" Allison excitedly cheered. Princess was relieved in Allison's backpack, now that she didn't have to go to Obedience School.

(Lol, did you guys notice I used something from an earlier post of mine and just copied, pasted, and revised a little bit to fit the story?)
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Life of a Rich Girl   Life of a Rich Girl I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:11 am

(Again, not good at posting on a regular basis... Wink )

Chapter 8: The Dog Park

Princess had a wonderful time at the park! But Allison wished that Julie would be her friend again. Her dad's money couldn't buy friendships. Just then, she saw Julie at the park with her Brown Sugar Puppy. Julie couldn't help but notice Allison and just haaaaad to say something about it.

"Look, it's little Allison! I see your dog still isn't talking! Cat got her tongue? Aww, so sad! Princess isn't doing very well in her training, I presume." Julie teased.

"Stop it, Julie! Princess does very well in her training! In fact, we're entering the Dog Show! Take that!" Allison shot back. Julie looked surprised.

"Well- well- Sugar and I are entering the Dog Show as well! You take that!" Julie responded.

Allison took Princess home to her huge condo where she could train Princess in the backyard without any interruptions.
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Life of a Rich Girl   Life of a Rich Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:03 am

Chapter 9: Training

Princess was super tired of all this training. She just wanted to take a bath then go relax! But Allison wouldn't give up.

"Come on, Princess! Don't give up now!" She encouraged. Princess flared with anger, and her body temperature raised a few degrees.

"Enough! She shouted. She stormed away to her room. Allison was stunned. Her mouth hung open and her eyes widened. She didn't know what to say. She just wanted to win that Dog Show so Julie could see that she should be friends with Allison again.

Princess knew that Allison meant well, but some things can only go to a certain degree. Training in the private backyard had been fun for the first ten minutes, but it couldn't go on for a full hour. She wanted to desperately quit the Dog Show.

Allison was devastated. How could she and Julie become friends again if she didn't win the Dog Show?
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Life of a Rich Girl   Life of a Rich Girl I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:23 am

Chapter 10: Not Gonna Be A Quitter

Allison trudged up to her room. She was upset that Princess wasn't going to train anymore. As Allison walked past her, Princess felt a little guilty. She wanted Allison to be friends with Julie, but she didn't want to train for long periods of time!

Princess sighed and went up to Allison's room, where Allison was busy flopped on her bed crying.

"Allison? Are you okay?" Princess asked. Allison shook her head quickly. "Oh. Sorry I walked out on you. I just don't want to spend hours training. However, I guess I was being a tad bit selfish."

"No, you weren't being selfish, Princess. I was. I wanted so badly to be Julie's friend again that I made you not be happy. That wasn;t right of me. I should just forget the whole thing. I'll find other friends." Allison explained. She rested her head back on her expensive silk pillow and resumed crying.

Just then, Princess had an idea.

"Wait. You don't have to find new friends! I know how to get Julie back! Just follow my instructions and you two will be BFFs!" Princess explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life of a Rich Girl   Life of a Rich Girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life of a Rich Girl
Page 1 of 1