Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?

Go down 
+12
Katieapril545
Rubybearsrock16
MaxBrown22
Bearhug05
Starr
Rosemarie704
Silverfog
emiliebear46
Evanbuddy16
PriscillaEarthFriendly
michaelarainbow12
Fabouls12
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? Empty
PostSubject: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:28 am

hen I saw that there was going to be a Zoo in BABV, I went crazy. Then, I read Beaville Times and it said people that buy the new Zoo animals can only go in it. Or if you are a V.I.B. I think it's not fair at all. When I offer to but a Build_A_Bear with my Money, my mom doesn't let me. Also, I think Build-A-Bear Workshop is over priced. So, I think everyone should have the same rights! What do you think about these things? Please post your thoughts on this, no rude ones though. I have sent this to Maxine.

New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? 149ms0z
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:36 am

I think its kinda not right but maybe when zoo animals leave babw and i mean the stuff animals that maxine will open the zoo to everyone if the zoo still there
Back to top Go down
PriscillaEarthFriendly
Banned
Banned
PriscillaEarthFriendly

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:40 am

That is really bad i might email maxine too
Back to top Go down
Evanbuddy16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Evanbuddy16

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:48 am

Build a bear has to stay open, so things have to cost money. most everything in bearville is free.
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:18 am

I agree with you. The zoo should be open to all members of BABV..
Back to top Go down
Silverfog
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Silverfog

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:58 am

well i think than they need the money to stay open but i agree tat they should open the zoo to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:46 am

Actually, it states any make-your-own friend; it can be any priced bab; even a $10 one not necessarily a zoo friend. so in reality, it does seem fair, remember that you don't need to buy a bab to play in babv, this is more of a bonus for buying a bab during the zoo animal promo.

to gain access to the zoo, your bab just has to be purchased between those dates; kinda like the promo with the free magic shrinking move from last october when you bought any bab for the month of october.
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:08 pm

I think that it's actually pretty fair, the zoo is open for people who buy a little extra, and you already play on BABV for free, so it's like just an extra bonus. I really doubt that the zoo is going to be outstandingly amazing anyways, they couldn't do that because then people would feel really left out. Maxine has to make money anyways you know, I just hope they don't make too many things like this though or BABV is seriously going to turn into another virtual site like webkinz/clubpenguin.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:19 pm

I really don't mind this at all. Like the others have said, it's simply another way to enjoy the game. Exactly a year ago today, the VIB program was launched and many players were very unhappy about it. They felt that BABV was turning into a pay for play site. BABV didn't change at all and BABW didn't let us down. I really enjoy the opportunity for players to experience the game at many different levels of engagement if they choose to.
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:22 pm

I totally agree with you Bearhug, I remember everyone freaking out about the whole V.I.B. membership thing, not many people have a problem with it anymore!
Back to top Go down
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaxBrown22

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:31 pm

i agree. if you have a vib, it is kind of like having a bonus. You paid some money for it and you kind of want something to it. Its its pretty expensive for just a little credits and bearbills each month. If you can't offord a bear or you live way too far from a workshop, you can still play babv and BABV is 100% free. But to get like a bear, you have to buy a real bear. It is sort of a way for them to get more money like what silverfog and star said.
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Bearhug05 wrote:
I really don't mind this at all. Like the others have said, it's simply another way to enjoy the game. Exactly a year ago today, the VIB program was launched and many players were very unhappy about it. They felt that BABV was turning into a pay for play site. BABV didn't change at all and BABW didn't let us down. I really enjoy the opportunity for players to experience the game at many different levels of engagement if they choose to.

I agree completley
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Yeah I agree all members should be able to visit the Zoo but if you get a bear you coukd like unlock certain parts of the zoo!
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:53 am

This topic has been getting pretty heated on some other forums. It's great to see all the members here respecting each other's views and not arguing about it. Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Katieapril545
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katieapril545

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:31 am

I agree, it's pretty fair. If people buy a Zoo animal, they deserve to go to the zoo. It's part of the fun. It makes the animal even funner to get Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:00 pm

I fully agree with you. Buildabearworkshop first of all is too expensive and since I'm a boy, I'll get beat up if i'm caught there! Why can't the website just let kids have fun instead of buying the things you want at the store??
Back to top Go down
CarlyAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:13 pm

I kinda agree with you,in some way it doesn't seem really fair. But in other ways,I think its fair.
First,like RoseMarie said,it isn't only the zoo animals that gain access,its all the bears. Including the $10 ones. So really,it isn't very expensive. Plus,who knows? Maybe soon,babv will open the zoo to all citizens (though idk for sure,just a thought).
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:11 am

All Bearville citizens will have access to the zoo starting May 28th. There will be exclusive access to other behind the scenes areas for those who purchase a furry friend during the promotion time or those who are a VIB member.
Back to top Go down
NickiSnowflake
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
NickiSnowflake

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:49 am

I belive it's fair. Since, like most people said, BABV is a free site and BABW has to stay in business. It's not like you have to buy the most expensive BAB there is. It's just a little extra to help keep the game fun. Although, they may open it to all members for a little while. Who knows! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:28 am

Maxine said, " Ther zoo will be open to everyone."
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:09 am

it also said that you unlock the zoo when you buy make-a-bear or if your a vib member
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:20 am

Fabouls12 wrote:
Maxine said, " Ther zoo will be open to everyone."

Yay! Now everyone can go to the zoo
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:06 am

According to an email from another bearville member, Maxine says that the zoo will be open to everyone, the people who buy zoo pets will just get a few extra surprises.
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:14 am

that's pawsome news to hear. that way it's fair to everyone; both furry friend owners and non-owners. now that we all know that the Zoo will be open to everyone, i'm going to lock this thread from further discussion. thank you to everyone that has particiapted in this thread and without aruing not once =0).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?   New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Zoo Coming Soon- Not Fair?
Page 1 of 1