Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

What's you Favorite Type of Music?

Go down 
3 posters

What kind of music do you like?
Pop
What's you Favorite Type of Music? I_vote_lcap50%What's you Favorite Type of Music? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Rap
What's you Favorite Type of Music? I_vote_lcap0%What's you Favorite Type of Music? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
R&B
What's you Favorite Type of Music? I_vote_lcap0%What's you Favorite Type of Music? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Classical
 0% [ 0 ]
Rock
 0% [ 0 ]
Techno
 0% [ 0 ]
Other(please tell)
What's you Favorite Type of Music? I_vote_lcap50%What's you Favorite Type of Music? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

What's you Favorite Type of Music? Empty
PostSubject: What's you Favorite Type of Music?   What's you Favorite Type of Music? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:29 am

What's you're favorite type of music? Take the poll and also include your favorite song.
Mine right now would be "Love Like This" by Natasha Bendignfeild
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: What's you Favorite Type of Music?   What's you Favorite Type of Music? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:56 am

I like Screamo, like Black veil brides
Back to top Go down
JoyAllHeart
New Membear
New Membear
JoyAllHeart

PostSubject: Re: What's you Favorite Type of Music?   What's you Favorite Type of Music? I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:05 am

I like pop:]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's you Favorite Type of Music?   What's you Favorite Type of Music? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's you Favorite Type of Music?
Page 1 of 1