Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

What's your favorite type of dog

Go down 
+2
claire
Jelly
6 posters

I like all dogs
What's your favorite type of dog I_vote_lcap29%What's your favorite type of dog I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Yorkshire Terrier
What's your favorite type of dog I_vote_lcap14%What's your favorite type of dog I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
West highland white Terrier
What's your favorite type of dog I_vote_lcap14%What's your favorite type of dog I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
German shepard's
 14% [ 1 ]
Boxers
What's your favorite type of dog I_vote_lcap0%What's your favorite type of dog I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bull dogs
What's your favorite type of dog I_vote_lcap0%What's your favorite type of dog I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pit bull
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't like dogs
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
What's your favorite type of dog I_vote_lcap29%What's your favorite type of dog I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

What's your favorite type of dog Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite type of dog   What's your favorite type of dog I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:30 am

Hey everyone! What's your favorite type of dog? or you like all types or maybe you don't even like dogs! I think my favorites are West Highland White Terrier and Yorkshire Terrier. My brother has a Yorkshire Terrier. I kinda want a West highland white Terrier.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite type of dog   What's your favorite type of dog I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:40 am

All dogs.
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite type of dog   What's your favorite type of dog I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:58 am

I like a yorkshire terrier that was the dog i used to have until he went away Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sharpeilover242
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
sharpeilover242

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite type of dog   What's your favorite type of dog I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:54 am

I LOVE dogs! I chose all dogs because you don't have my favorite. Before I tell you my favorite dog please note that everyone looks at this dog wrong. My FAVORITE dog is a Chinese Shar Pei
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite type of dog   What's your favorite type of dog I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Hey thanks for posting! Sorry to hear about your dog Claire!
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite type of dog   What's your favorite type of dog I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:26 pm

I like collies and shetland sheepdog's, I had a shetland sheepdog but he die What's your favorite type of dog Icon_cry What's your favorite type of dog Icon_neutral What's your favorite type of dog Icon_pale

Last edited by michaelarainbow12 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite type of dog   What's your favorite type of dog I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:38 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your dog claire.
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite type of dog   What's your favorite type of dog I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 pm

claire wrote:
I like a yorkshire terrier that was the dog i used to have until he went away Crying or Very sad
Sorry to hear about your dog i know how you feel i had a shetland sheepdog and he die What's your favorite type of dog 529160 What's your favorite type of dog Icon_cry What's your favorite type of dog Icon_pale What's your favorite type of dog Icon_neutral

Last edited by michaelarainbow12 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fun
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Fun

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite type of dog   What's your favorite type of dog I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Chows are so cute Smile and fluffy
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite type of dog   What's your favorite type of dog I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:57 pm

My favorite dog breed it the Dachshund. They are the most loyal (and stubborn) dogs I've ever known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite type of dog   What's your favorite type of dog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1