Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS

Go down 
+5
Sage
emiliebear46
ArwenStarShine
Rosemarie704
amber2hip2058
9 posters

Which Twilight team?!
Team Edward
POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_vote_lcap36%POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Team Jacob
POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_vote_lcap55%POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Ehh.. i dont like them.
POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_vote_lcap9%POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Whats Twilight?
POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_vote_lcap0%POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
amber2hip2058
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amber2hip2058

POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  Empty
PostSubject: POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS    POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:27 am

Which love team are you on? Team Edward or Team Jacob? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS    POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:20 am

I'm kinda torn between the two; I've alwasy been a pre-Twilight Vamp fan, but the Wolves are really getting noticed alot more now =0).

but, if it was old school vampires (the lost boys, interview w/ the vampire, the old black and white german film "nosferatu" ), then i'd say team edward. but no offense to everyone, but i'm not liking the glittery skin, everything else about the vamps in stephanie meyers story is great (the tough granite like skin, super human strenght, different abbilities that seem to highten when they become a vampire), but i'm not liking the sparkly skin.

Now with Meyers wolves; that's a whole different story. I love how she has their minds all linked to one another, and the whole transformation thing with them; just sheer awesomeness (not sure if it is a word XD, but it sums it up), and the abnormally high body temp and not to mention their sheer size.

So I guess if you ask me now; i'm Team Jacob i guess =0)
Back to top Go down
amber2hip2058
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amber2hip2058

PostSubject: Re: POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS    POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Rosemarie704 wrote:
I'm kinda torn between the two; I've alwasy been a pre-Twilight Vamp fan, but the Wolves are really getting noticed alot more now =0).

but, if it was old school vampires (the lost boys, interview w/ the vampire, the old black and white german film "nosferatu" ), then i'd say team edward. but no offense to everyone, but i'm not liking the glittery skin, everything else about the vamps in stephanie meyers story is great (the tough granite like skin, super human strenght, different abbilities that seem to highten when they become a vampire), but i'm not liking the sparkly skin.

Now with Meyers wolves; that's a whole different story. I love how she has their minds all linked to one another, and the whole transformation thing with them; just sheer awesomeness (not sure if it is a word XD, but it sums it up), and the abnormally high body temp and not to mention their sheer size.

So I guess if you ask me now; i'm Team Jacob i guess =0)

i agree totally. this is my point of view for the sparkly skin: isnt sparkly skin supposed to symbolise prettyness and stuff? and vampires aren't all goody-woody. lol
Back to top Go down
ArwenStarShine
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ArwenStarShine

PostSubject: Re: POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS    POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Don't get me wrong, I have read all the books at least 4 times each. I love the vampires (minus a few details about them) but I am Team Lestat all the way. I know by saying that, people will try to copy me while others have little to no clue who the Vampire Lestat is..

In all honestly, I am Team "get kids to read". Harry Potter started this new movement with kids reading.. other books followed and yeah, there were books before HP but Potter really got the kids reading. I would rather hear kids arguing over Jacob vs Edward instead of what they watched on TV the night before or how far they got in the newest video game.
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS    POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:25 pm

ArwenStarShine wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I have read all the books at least 4 times each. I love the vampires (minus a few details about them) but I am Team Lestat all the way. I know by saying that, people will try to copy me while others have little to no clue who the Vampire Lestat is..

In all honestly, I am Team "get kids to read". Harry Potter started this new movement with kids reading.. other books followed and yeah, there were books before HP but Potter really got the kids reading. I would rather hear kids arguing over Jacob vs Edward instead of what they watched on TV the night before or how far they got in the newest video game.

Hey i'm a big time lestat fan as well (during "IWTV" days and the other books, not from the 'QOFTD" movie; he seemed to be portrayed more like a pawn in the movie in comparison to the book). idk, i always loved the strong, tough vampire type, rather than the whining one. hey if you got a gift and have to spend eternity as a vamp, why not use that abbility and do some good =0).
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS    POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:30 pm

amber2hip2058 wrote:
i agree totally. this is my point of view for the sparkly skin: isnt sparkly skin supposed to symbolise prettyness and stuff? and vampires aren't all goody-woody. lol

XD, you would think people would associate Sparkly = pretty. but now meyer's books have made sparkly into a masculine word when dealing with her vamps XD. I even treased my husband by asking him if he'd wear body glitter if it becomes ok for men, and he gave me this look: POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  Icon_scratch . XD
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS    POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:33 pm

I am gonna have to say "Team Seth"!!!!! I have read all the Twilight books and I just can't decide so I am team Seth because Seth is so sweet!!!!!! He doesn't fight over Bella he's just a sweet innocent wolf! Team Wolf!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Sage

PostSubject: Re: POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS    POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:15 am

Rosemarie704 wrote:
amber2hip2058 wrote:

XD, you would think people would associate Sparkly = pretty. but now meyer's books have made sparkly into a masculine word when dealing with her vamps XD. I even treased my husband by asking him if he'd wear body glitter if it becomes ok for men, and he gave me this look: POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  Icon_scratch . XD

XD, thats funny! POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  Lol

I am soo on Team jacob! Very Happy POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  374879
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS    POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:50 am

I really need to read the books. I find that the books are always more entertaining. I may get the first one tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS    POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:00 am

I'm on Team Jacob!
I don't really like Vampires! because of everything they do.
WereWolves are much better I'm on Jacob's Side! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS    POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:30 pm

I don't like Vampires. They are quite goody::goody.
So, I am Team Jacob!
Back to top Go down
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

PostSubject: Re: POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS    POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 pm

I've liked vampires ever since one Fall Out Boy music video came out xD
At first I saw the movie and I never even heard of the books, I just wanted to see it because there were vampires in it. After I watched it, I read the books and fell in love with Twilight. But I choose Team Edward!! I mean the sparkly thing is just to make them more interesting then making them 'melt in the sunlight' [[like most vampire movies]] its more interesting to say that they are still alive and sparkle xD
Also I liked Jacob when he was down to earth kind of boy but in Eclipse he is more rude and less down to earth. Edward was actually nicer haha but that is just my opinion, I mean werewolves are pretty cool but I prefer my vamps xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS    POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLL FOR TWILIGHT FANS
Page 1 of 1