Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

*****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN

Go down 
+4
emiliebear46
Jelly
ziazebra77
lovezippy18
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

*****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN Empty
PostSubject: *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN   *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:43 am

Exciting news from my local BABW. Every Wednesday, they have "Virtual World Wednesdays". Between 5-6pm (Central Time Zone) meet on USA/Forever Den Beary Cool Den... go to Sunshine Shores, get on the jet ski and go to the Beachfront home of RidgeRockerBear. The local BABW manager or a bearbuilder will be waiting to have fun, make friends, chat, trade virtual items and play virtual games. Don't miss out and pass along to all your friends.. hope to see you there. Smile

Last edited by lovezippy18 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ziazebra77
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN   *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:01 pm

cool i am going to try to make it! it sounds fun!!
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN   *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Awesome!! Thanks for posting!!
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN   *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Cool! I'll try to make it!
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN   *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:36 am

Wow that sounds great. I hope I can make it Smile
Back to top Go down
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

PostSubject: Re: *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN   *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:10 am

Good I hope to see everyone there ... It is in one hour from this post... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN   *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:12 am

I will try to come
Back to top Go down
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

PostSubject: Re: *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN   *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 am

I will try to make it next Wednesday. It sounds like a whole lot of fun! :]
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN   *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Thanks fur posting, you got the heads up on us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN   *****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*****News from my local BABW*****UPDATE/BEARY COOL DEN
Page 1 of 1