Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Let's help Maxine!

Go down 
+3
Starr
Serenapawfectpal3
IanJanuary48
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

Let's help Maxine! Empty
PostSubject: Let's help Maxine!   Let's help Maxine! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:55 am

If you all haven't noticed, Maxine has made many new items, bears, emoticons, etc. But did you notice how they are all starting to be almost the same thing but just with a small difference? Well let's help her make Buildabearville a better place for everyone. If you have a creative idea, then just email her at Maxine@buildabear.com
She will most likely reply. But you'll need to give her a chance because of her injury. If she doesn't reply like a month later, then try emailing her again because I'm pretty sure she gets many emails.

-Ian
Back to top Go down
Serenapawfectpal3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Serenapawfectpal3

Let's help Maxine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's help Maxine!   Let's help Maxine! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:23 am

I agree. But she has not hurt her arm any more. Maxine has recovered. But I guess she gets so many emails.
Back to top Go down
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

Let's help Maxine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's help Maxine!   Let's help Maxine! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:24 am

She recovered? When?
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

Let's help Maxine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's help Maxine!   Let's help Maxine! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:02 pm

I'd think that she would be recovered by now, but yes, we should all send her in ideas, if it weren't for our ideas bearville wouldn't be such a great place !
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

Let's help Maxine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's help Maxine!   Let's help Maxine! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 pm

[xo]Starr-DaOreo wrote:
I'd think that she would be recovered by now, but yes, we should all send her in ideas, if it weren't for our ideas bearville wouldn't be such a great place !
I agree!!If it was not for us babv would jsut be all workers idea that what make Babv the best it is OUR idea and our imagintiton that made the idea.
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

Let's help Maxine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's help Maxine!   Let's help Maxine! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:00 pm

[xo]Starr-DaOreo wrote:

I agree Starr. I think we should all send our ideas in, I think she'll be pleased and even use some (:
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

Let's help Maxine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's help Maxine!   Let's help Maxine! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:39 am

Yeah, Plus i'd suspect she'd of recovered now!
Back to top Go down
reggie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
reggie

Let's help Maxine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's help Maxine!   Let's help Maxine! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:56 am

good idea. i'll do that asap
Maxine@buildabear.com
ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's help Maxine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's help Maxine!   Let's help Maxine! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's help Maxine!
Page 1 of 1