Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

My Song Series- Song 2 - Best Friends in Life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

My Song Series- Song 2 - Best Friends in Life  Empty
PostSubject: My Song Series- Song 2 - Best Friends in Life    My Song Series- Song 2 - Best Friends in Life  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:35 pm

This Song is for Winter my BFF & Emily2Hip254 who is always kind to me and my BABV BFF Charlie2Hip776!!

Song- Best Friends in Life

Verse 1:

We knew eachother since Playschool I remember the days of painting eachothers hands and Hugging to say Goodbye but we had to leave all the things behind Moving up to Primary new Friends but we stuck together we didn't leave eachother a few fall out's but we were back together!

Chorus:

Just the Four of us! Four of Us! Forever!

Verse 2:

Grade 4 and were still BFF, We have some fun we Run, Shout, Skipp and Bounce! We love being together, forever you can't break us upppppp! And we believe that we can be True friends who stand there for you they don't you fall behind me or you, They keep you company like we doooo, We wanna be here with you!

Chorus:

Just the Four of Us! Four of Us! Forever!

Last Verse:

Highschool and were having fun getting detention we don't split up I get detention you get it and you, and you! Cause we don't split up at alllll, Universety going fine we all went to the same one it was diffrent than the days before Different Classes and Rooms, but we will always Stick together! Out UNiversety in our own homes were still close Friends!

Last Chorus:

Just the Four of Us! Four of Us! Forever!
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: My Song Series- Song 2 - Best Friends in Life    My Song Series- Song 2 - Best Friends in Life  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Awesome! I like how you made it start in Playschool and go up to High School. Very creative, keep up the good work, Rubz! Smile <333 ~ Mills
P.S. Thank you, Bff Very Happy

Last edited by Emily2Hip254 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something :))
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: My Song Series- Song 2 - Best Friends in Life    My Song Series- Song 2 - Best Friends in Life  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:08 am

awesome song i love it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Song Series- Song 2 - Best Friends in Life    My Song Series- Song 2 - Best Friends in Life  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:26 am

Another great song! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Song Series- Song 2 - Best Friends in Life    My Song Series- Song 2 - Best Friends in Life  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Song Series- Song 2 - Best Friends in Life
Page 1 of 1