Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Sanrio Tiny Clip Information

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

Sanrio Tiny Clip Information Empty
PostSubject: Sanrio Tiny Clip Information   Sanrio Tiny Clip Information I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Today is the day everyone has been waiting for - the new Sanrio line is being launched at BABW! As all of you know, there is a great gift with purchase for the Sanrio furry friends - Tiny Clip Keychains! I thought I'd pass on a little information that will be VERY helpful to all of you who are planning on making a purchase:

The tiny clips DO NOT have the BABV codes already attached to them like other promotions have! There will be a separate piece of paper with the code on it (much like the Zhu Zhu Pet Codes). All tiny clips are supposed to be accompanied by this code, however, this weekend is supposed to be VERY busy for BABW and some bear builders may accidentally forget to include the code in the rush. I would suggest just politely reminding/asking for the code when you choose your tiny clips. Since it is on a separate piece of paper, I encourage all members to double check that they have their codes before they leave the store.
Back to top Go down
ArwenStarShine
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ArwenStarShine

PostSubject: Re: Sanrio Tiny Clip Information   Sanrio Tiny Clip Information I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:54 pm

do you get 1 code per clip? I got 6 clips but only 2 codes..
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Sanrio Tiny Clip Information   Sanrio Tiny Clip Information I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:02 pm

thanks for the info bearhug =0). i'll keep that in mind if i happen to go to babw this weekend.
the first time the free birthday ride code came out, i had to call the store and let them know that while i was there that i did not get my ride card. i gsve them my invoice number so that i could prove that i was there and they gave me the ride.
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Sanrio Tiny Clip Information   Sanrio Tiny Clip Information I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Awesome thx for the info!!!
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Sanrio Tiny Clip Information   Sanrio Tiny Clip Information I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:19 am

AWESOME!! Thanks for posting!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanrio Tiny Clip Information   Sanrio Tiny Clip Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanrio Tiny Clip Information
Page 1 of 1