Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Purple Sparkle Bear and i Carly Bear Release information!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

Purple Sparkle Bear and i Carly Bear Release information! Empty
PostPurple Sparkle Bear and i Carly Bear Release information!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

RSVP HERE >>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The i Carly Bear - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Build-A-Bear Workshop will be holding a VIP Release party for the New i Carly Build-A-Bear! Like the Jonas dog party you must RSVP to reserve a bear and a place at the party.
This event is in the United States and Puerto Rico to reserve your Icarly bear go on line to the Buildabear Workshop site and it will ask you how many bears to reserve and you print out the page instead of going at a certain time like they did with the Jonas dog you can go anytime during the Friday/Saturday Jan 22-23rd Event.
In the month of January in the United States the Icarly bear comes out on the 22nd. Other areas will get the Purple Glitter Bear instead of the Icarly bear.

It has to do with licensing issues why the bear cannot be offered world wide.

The two bears are almost the same with the exception of the ICarly stamp on it's bottom paw and the necklace the ICarly bear is wearing.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Purple Sparkle Bear and i Carly Bear Release information! :: Comments

OMG im getting it im gonna call it Lily
Fabouls12
LOL!! Thats such a adorable bear!!
Re: Purple Sparkle Bear and i Carly Bear Release information!
Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:32 pm by Belen spirit
Oh she is cute, this was test released to testers like about a year ago,i was hopeing to see it. MY mom did not think it would come out, it is cool to finally see it. Cute Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PriscillaBallerina31
Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:28 am by PriscillaBallerina31
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I reserved mine!
Like the jonas dog only if you reserve it do you get the cool real life icarly poster and a special virtual poster for you cub condo!!
here is my picture
Omg priscilla you are gonna get a poster.When you get it tell me if you like it.
wow it's so cool
Post Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:09 pm by Belen spirit
I have seen this bear up close and it is so cute and sweet. Can not wait. LOVE the color Smile
Post Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:42 am by Laurenblue50
I am getting it. Smile I love icarly, polka-dots, pink, and purple! Very Happy

Purple Sparkle Bear and i Carly Bear Release information!

Page 1 of 1