Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Thanks - CHAS WALK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

Thanks - CHAS WALK Empty
PostThanks - CHAS WALK

Thank You All!

Dear Friends, Thank you to all who attended my walk for 'CHAS'. My brother (Fraser) went to CHAS the hospice, We had a lot of happy memories but sadly he passed away in 2004. we miss him beary much. Therefore i decided to have a bearville walk for the hospice as it has done so much for my family & I. Once again thank you all so much for coming to my walk , i hope to have another one soon.
Bear Hugs,
Markbrown21 & CHAS (Childrens Hospice Association Scotland)

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!

Another HUGE thank you to all who came to the walk again as HannahCybearguide Joined us, i asked them but she came a bit late so we re - did the walk LOL we had a pawsome time at both walks and i'm so greatful to everyone who helped me. Also Special thanks to Marylouzippy2 for re opening this thread so we had a place to disscuss. There were so many pawsome people who helped me so thank you. I and other members have gotten lots of pictures of the event(s) and i even got lots of vidoe footage of them! Again thank you all for a pawsome night! I hope to have another walk soon!
BearHugs,
Markbrown21 & Chas (childrens hospice associton Scotland)
P.S. Maxine said she is sorry she could not make the walk [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Thanks - CHAS WALK :: Comments

Re: Thanks - CHAS WALK
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:54 am by Kayla
OMG I missed it again! Sad
Admin
Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:57 pm by Admin
I was going to tell you but you disconected :\
AJBubbles
Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:40 am by AJBubbles
it was so fun mark and i am so sorry about your brother
Fabouls12
Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:59 am by Fabouls12
I'm so sorry! I I.... I never knew that your brother passed away! Crying or Very sad
Post  by Sponsored content

Thanks - CHAS WALK

Page 1 of 1