Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New Jr. Cybearguide Virtual bears!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

New Jr. Cybearguide Virtual bears! Empty
PostNew Jr. Cybearguide Virtual bears!

The new Jr. Cybearguide virtual bears have arrived. Check your bearmail, and your furry friends. They have put the bear directly on your account if you are an acitve Jr. Cybearguide Smile The new bear comes with a room for your cub condo and a cute Jr. Cybearguide couch PSI. The bear can also walk around with you in BABV!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The button to make them walk around BABV. Here is a photo of the button. (and it's location.)

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Jr. Cybearguide Virtual bears! :: Comments

RichardWarmHeart
Re: New Jr. Cybearguide Virtual bears!
Post Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:34 am by RichardWarmHeart
Thanks for posting this, Mickey!

It's neat that the bear now walks around with you! I haven't been able to interact with the bear outside of my Cub Condo, tho! I wonder if that will change in the future!

Man, I bet the dens are going to be crowded now that we have people and pets all moving around! Very Happy
Winter
Post Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:39 am by Winter
it so cute, I hope I get one. Very Happy
Mickeyquack
Post Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:41 am by Mickeyquack
Yes I had to log out and clear my cache to get the button to make him walk around BABV. Here is a photo of the button. (and it's location.)

I think it comes with wall paper, but the new wallpaper I had had bears, ducks, and rattles....like baby wallpaper. I bet it is a glitch.
Rosemarie704
Post Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:41 am by Rosemarie704
I love him =0), he's adorable, the wait was definitely well worth it =0). thanks Maxine and the team at babw and babv.
Rubybearsrock16
Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:02 am by Rubybearsrock16
Can We Name them? I wanted to name mine... They do look Cute!
Mickeyquack
Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:09 am by Mickeyquack
Rubybearsrock16 wrote:
Can We Name them? I wanted to name mine... They do look Cute!

I do not believe we can name them.
Rubybearsrock16
Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:24 am by Rubybearsrock16
Latest News! You can actually walk around on Buildabearvile with any of your bears!

New Jr. Cybearguide Virtual bears!

Page 1 of 1