Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Halloween stuff has came to babv

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

Halloween stuff has came to babv  Empty
PostSubject: Halloween stuff has came to babv    Halloween stuff has came to babv  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:13 pm

Hey people
Check lumbear yard Jrcybearguide store bearville outfitters and pawlette halloween stuff

Ok first off we have pawlette halloween stuff the costume this year are ok but i like last years better
Halloween stuff has came to babv  Hallwe10

Second we have Bearville outfitters halloween fashion
Halloween stuff has came to babv  Costum10

And The Broom ride has return to bearville outfitters aswell
Halloween stuff has came to babv  Untitl13

Lumbear yard new spooky kooky room is pawsome
Halloween stuff has came to babv  Sooky10
Halloween stuff has came to babv  Room_r10

Jrcybearguide store
Halloween stuff has came to babv  Lol12
New move when you watch the new vidoes at the theater

Halloween stuff has came to babv  Awespm10
Back to top Go down
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

PostSubject: Re: Halloween stuff has came to babv    Halloween stuff has came to babv  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Thanks for the Pawsome Post, Michaela!! Very Happy

YES!! I've been wanting a Mummy costume for quite awhile...I will definitely be snagging that one (I got the vampire & ghost costumes from last year)! I hope they bring back the Egyptian Headdress from 2008! farao Also, will be grabbing the Broomstick ride and the Kooky Spooky Room!

Great Pics!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Halloween stuff has came to babv    Halloween stuff has came to babv  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:12 am

I saw these outfits! The new witch outfit is cool Smile
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Halloween stuff has came to babv    Halloween stuff has came to babv  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:48 am

Also the Haunted house is back as an exterior choice in the Lumbearyard. It is on page 3 of the exterior choices. Also if you go to page 14-15 of the BVO Furniture Catalogue They have the Halloween Furniture from last year Halloween stuff has came to babv  151328 Also the old Halloween Costumes from Pawlette's start on page 9 Smile Happy shopping. (Thank goodness they gave us bearbills in our quests Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween stuff has came to babv    Halloween stuff has came to babv  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween stuff has came to babv
Page 1 of 1