Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Buildabearville App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winter
Winter

Buildabearville App Empty
PostBuildabearville App

The new app for your ipod touch/phone just came out yesterday. It is a awesome app. You can get latest news, play games. Get codes, and so much more. Including getting bearbills for your character on babv. The app is free. When you get this app, you can go to your codes area, and there will be a code there for your babv character as known as Phone Talking move. Here is a picture of the move.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Buildabearville App :: Comments

starla2hip56
Re: Buildabearville App
Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:10 pm by starla2hip56
The move is awesome! Smile

Last edited by starla2hip56 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Emily2Hip254
Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 am by Emily2Hip254
I'm getting my iTouch and downloading it right now!!!!! Very Happy
Bearhug05
Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:32 am by Bearhug05
I love the new app. I especially like that the gifts and bearbills pop up automatically online in BABV after you play the games on the app. They are all there waiting for you when you log into the game.
Emily2Hip254
Post Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:54 am by Emily2Hip254
Bearhug05 wrote:
I love the new app. I especially like that the gifts and bearbills pop up automatically online in BABV after you play the games on the app. They are all there waiting for you when you log into the game.

Yeah, this morning before school I was on it and I played furtastic fountain and I only won 20 bearbills (rofl) and then I just logged on and they were there. Very Happy
Post  by Sponsored content

Buildabearville App

Page 1 of 1