Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

How could you get this hair style?

Go down 
+2
fluffycool157
starla2hip56
6 posters
AuthorMessage
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

How could you get this hair style? Empty
PostSubject: How could you get this hair style?   How could you get this hair style? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:27 am

How could you get this hair style? Untitl11

I'm just curious where this girl got it. And I like the hairstyle.
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: How could you get this hair style?   How could you get this hair style? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:36 pm

you get it from the bee styling solon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: How could you get this hair style?   How could you get this hair style? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:45 pm

fluffycool157 wrote:
you get it from the bee styling solon! Very Happy

I check there but it's not from the Bee Styling Salon.
Back to top Go down
TaylarAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
TaylarAllHeart

PostSubject: Re: How could you get this hair style?   How could you get this hair style? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:50 pm

it's a glitch Smile i wanted that hair sooo much to
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: How could you get this hair style?   How could you get this hair style? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:55 pm

TaylarAllHeart wrote:
it's a glitch Smile i wanted that hair sooo much to

I don't think it's a glitch. But it might be.
Back to top Go down
RiyaBearCub
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RiyaBearCub

PostSubject: Re: How could you get this hair style?   How could you get this hair style? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:21 am

oh yeah i've seen that before! i always wanted that xD you should email vwhelp and ask them where it came from because i have seen more then one babv person have that hair style
Back to top Go down
Serenapawfectpal3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Serenapawfectpal3

PostSubject: Re: How could you get this hair style?   How could you get this hair style? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:35 am

It's actually the Itzel hair style. It was added last September but was taken down after it was announced as a glitch. The only way to get it then was by creating a new character but even now you can't get it Dx
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: How could you get this hair style?   How could you get this hair style? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:41 am

question solved, locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How could you get this hair style?   How could you get this hair style? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How could you get this hair style?
Page 1 of 1