Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Teacher Appreciation Day!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

Teacher Appreciation Day!  Empty
PostTeacher Appreciation Day!

Did you know that May 2nd - 6th is National Teacher Appreciation Week? Today is National Teacher Appreciation Day! Stop by the classroom and click on the teacher's desk to claim your free hall pass! Don't forget to thank a teacher today for all their hard work!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Teacher Appreciation Day! :: Comments

RichardWarmHeart
Re: Teacher Appreciation Day!
Post Wed May 04, 2011 2:06 am by RichardWarmHeart
Thank You, Karen...for all your hard work!!
Very Happy
Also, I don't know if this constitutes a "glitch", but the banner outside of the Libeary says "Congratulations Class of 2010"! Am I off a year?? lol
Mickeyquack
Post Wed May 04, 2011 2:27 am by Mickeyquack
lol I almost forgot about this. Thanks for reminding me Karen Smile Wouldn't want to miss it Very Happy
Post  by Sponsored content

Teacher Appreciation Day!

Page 1 of 1