Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Sydni's Bears In The HOUSE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sydnibearfun
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
sydnibearfun

Sydni's Bears In The HOUSE! Empty
PostSubject: Sydni's Bears In The HOUSE!   Sydni's Bears In The HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:16 am

Hi everyone! I have loads of build-a-bears and I want to introduce them to you and how I got them. This will take a while.

My first bear, is a Poodle named Princess. I purchased it with my cousin, sisters, and uncle in 2004/05

Next, a brown bunny named Daisy my dad bought me for my 6th birthday ( My BFF has the same bunny named daisy)

We have a sugar puppy named Melon I think I got her randomly

Now, we have a polar bear named Snowflake from Christmas 2007 ( my grandma always gives me gift cards)

After that, there's Kisses the hearts dog from Valentines Day 2008 ( my grandma gave me a gift card again)

I got tired of girl bears so now I have boys. There's the Koala JoeyI got randomly, Panda BambooI got the day before my 8th birthday, and Bananas the monkey! who was my team mascot last year for Mulraney's Marvelous Monkeys!

There's my toffee teddy Lucky who I got randomly this year. Thebrown bear Brownie who I also got randomly this year. And the cute Curly Lamb Lucy who I got randomly last month. There's Cupcake the cream bear who I got because I had money left on my gift card.

My latest bear is the one and only.... HARRY THE MOOOOOOOOOSE!

Who I purchased Sunday. Well I hope you enjoyed meeting my bears. PEACE!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sydni's Bears In The HOUSE!   Sydni's Bears In The HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:46 am

Aww cute.
Back to top Go down
RosieSoStylin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RosieSoStylin

PostSubject: Re: Sydni's Bears In The HOUSE!   Sydni's Bears In The HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:54 am

Welcome one and all:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sydni's Bears In The HOUSE!   Sydni's Bears In The HOUSE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sydni's Bears In The HOUSE!
Page 1 of 1