Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

jr bear cyber guides attention!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jaime
Banned
Banned

jr bear cyber guides attention!!!! Empty
PostSubject: jr bear cyber guides attention!!!!   jr bear cyber guides attention!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:48 am

jr bear cyber guides when you put on your jr bear cyber guide hat you can click on the telaphone booth in the neighborhood and it will take you to the jr bear cyber guide head quaters quick and easy just click on the telephone booth i am not sure if you can click on any telephone booth yet but i tried another one also and it worked i will try to check and see if there are more that work to if you have any questions or concerns just post back to me and i will get back to you as soon as possible thanks for watching cnn great news great weather lol jr bear cyber guides attention!!!! 55213
Back to top Go down
daniela4leafclover108
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
daniela4leafclover108

PostSubject: Re: jr bear cyber guides attention!!!!   jr bear cyber guides attention!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:20 am

wow that's cool! thanks fur posting Smile
Back to top Go down
krissy
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
krissy

PostSubject: Re: jr bear cyber guides attention!!!!   jr bear cyber guides attention!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:01 am

isn't it cool? hehe =]
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: jr bear cyber guides attention!!!!   jr bear cyber guides attention!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:57 pm

Very cool a perk for being a Jr. cyber guide... Thanks for posting Smile
Back to top Go down
katiebee
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: jr bear cyber guides attention!!!!   jr bear cyber guides attention!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:01 am

Thank you fur posting that is so nice that you would take time out of your playing to post this
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: jr bear cyber guides attention!!!!   jr bear cyber guides attention!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:38 am

Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
jaime
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: jr bear cyber guides attention!!!!   jr bear cyber guides attention!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:49 am

ok to confirm it is all phone booths so just click on them and it is a faster way to get to the jr cyber guide head quarters but don't forget to put your jr cyber guide hat on or it will not work have a great day guys
Back to top Go down
jaime
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: jr bear cyber guides attention!!!!   jr bear cyber guides attention!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:03 pm

np guys this is our job and right now i have a competater rofl
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: jr bear cyber guides attention!!!!   jr bear cyber guides attention!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:09 pm

ROFL.Anyway yes put your blue cyber hat on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jr bear cyber guides attention!!!!   jr bear cyber guides attention!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jr bear cyber guides attention!!!!
Page 1 of 1