Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Bear magazine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Bear magazine Empty
PostSubject: Bear magazine   Bear magazine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:18 pm

When your read the bearville times some pages dont click.Has this happended to you.
Back to top Go down
lovezippy18
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
lovezippy18

Bear magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear magazine   Bear magazine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:19 pm

I have not had this happen...but, I could not log on all day yesterday. Some glitch was happening..maybe they are doing a lot of upgrades.
Back to top Go down
katiebee
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
katiebee

Bear magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear magazine   Bear magazine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:31 pm

i have found that a lot of people are having trouble logging in but no worries babv will fix it i am sure! and sorry about the news thing hope it gets fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bear magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear magazine   Bear magazine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear magazine
Page 1 of 1