Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

contest questions?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

contest questions? Empty
PostSubject: contest questions?   contest questions? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:09 pm

What are the prizes of 100 pps and 1000 pps for this contest?
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/referral-program-f47/referral-raffle-contest-t1152.htm

I do not understand what the big prize will be?
will the prize not be announced until after the contest?
Sorry I am confused.

Thanks for your help.
Have a pawsome day!
Back to top Go down
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaxBrown22

contest questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: contest questions?   contest questions? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:25 pm

the 100pawsome points is the prize if you win the two week raffle and the 1000 pawsome points goes to the person who recruited the most members. The big prize for the two week raffle is a Icarly laptop which will be Wednsday. And the big prize for the one month winner is a Bearmey code which will go to the person that recruited the most members. Post the people you recruited HERE
Back to top Go down
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

contest questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: contest questions?   contest questions? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:47 am

Thanks so much Max for the anwer! I forgot what do we use the pawsome points for?
Were they for special stamps on our profile?
Back to top Go down
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaxBrown22

contest questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: contest questions?   contest questions? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:26 am

It will be used for the outlet that is comming soon. You can buy animals for your profile. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaxBrown22

contest questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: contest questions?   contest questions? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:20 am

Solved => Locking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

contest questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: contest questions?   contest questions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

contest questions?
Page 1 of 1