Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread

Go down 
+5
Starr
Spikefan2004
Admin
CarlyAllHeart
MaxBrown22
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaxBrown22

Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread Empty
PostSubject: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:42 am

If you have any questions please post below
Back to top Go down
CarlyAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:44 am

Besides the logo,is there anything specific you need on it? Like a theme or something it needs to say?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:45 am

CarlyAllHeart wrote:
Besides the logo,is there anything specific you need on it? Like a theme or something it needs to say?

Must be enchanted theme like knights ect
Back to top Go down
Spikefan2004
New Membear
New Membear
Spikefan2004

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:43 am

I need help with adjusting the size. I have paint. I'm just not sure how to get the size that you need for the contest.
Back to top Go down
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaxBrown22

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:52 am

Spikefan2004 wrote:
I need help with adjusting the size. I have paint. I'm just not sure how to get the size that you need for the contest.
find the resize button annd enter the size Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Please remember on the contest thread - post entrys ONLY. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Spikefan2004
New Membear
New Membear
Spikefan2004

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:54 am

I have another question. Is it ok if I change the color of the logo?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:07 am

Spikefan2004 wrote:
I have another question. Is it ok if I change the color of the logo?

Sure!, as long as you keep the paw and the same font.
Back to top Go down
Spikefan2004
New Membear
New Membear
Spikefan2004

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:59 am

I have another question. What is the name of the font and the size of the font in the logo?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:02 am

Spikefan2004 wrote:
I have another question. What is the name of the font and the size of the font in the logo?

The font name is 'funhouse' i'm not sure about the size though, sorry Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: How do I resize my banner for the new contest?   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:42 am

I was hoping to enter the brand new BW contest to create a banner but I'm having problems with knowing how to do that, can anyone give me a step by step guide on how to make the banner the correct amount of pixels?
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:32 am

Does it matter who's in the banner?
Back to top Go down
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaxBrown22

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:34 am

[xo]Starr-DaOreo wrote:
I was hoping to enter the brand new BW contest to create a banner but I'm having problems with knowing how to do that, can anyone give me a step by step guide on how to make the banner the correct amount of pixels?
what program are you using?
claire wrote:
can be anyone you want
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:40 am

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:11 pm

MaxBrown22 wrote:
[xo]Starr-DaOreo wrote:
what program are you using?
claire wrote:
can be anyone you want
Microsoft Paint. xD
Back to top Go down
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaxBrown22

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:14 pm

[xo]Starr-DaOreo wrote:
Microsoft Paint. xD
find the resize button annd enter the size Wink
Back to top Go down
Spikefan2004
New Membear
New Membear
Spikefan2004

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:05 am

I have another question. Where can I download the funhouse font at. I've tried to look for it, but I can't seem to find it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:07 am

Back to top Go down
starsong1
New Membear
New Membear
starsong1

PostSubject: hi!   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:06 am

are we supposed to draw it on paper?
Back to top Go down
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaxBrown22

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:13 am

starsong1 wrote:
are we supposed to draw it on paper?
you make it with a editing program.
ex: photoshop, paint
Back to top Go down
starsong1
New Membear
New Membear
starsong1

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:30 am

how do you enter the contest?
Back to top Go down
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaxBrown22

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:26 am

starsong1 wrote:
how do you enter the contest?
you post your picture on the thread

Last edited by MaxBrown22 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sallyfun
New Membear
New Membear
Sallyfun

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:13 am

how do you enter and where
Back to top Go down
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaxBrown22

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:15 am

Sallyfun wrote:
how do you enter and where
you make a banner and post it HERE
Back to top Go down
PrincessOctober103
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PrincessOctober103

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:00 am

Spikefan2004 wrote:
I have another question. Where can I download the funhouse font at. I've tried to look for it, but I can't seem to find it.

http://www.fontyukle.com/en/Funhouse.ttf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread   Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted Banner contest - Questions thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next