Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Dragon Shadow spotted on the Map!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaxBrown22
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MaxBrown22

Dragon Shadow spotted on the Map! Empty
PostDragon Shadow spotted on the Map!

Thanks to Huggie Bear we now know that a dragon shadow was spotted on BABV's Map. This may have something to do with the major updates happening tomorrow. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bearhugs,
Max

_________
[END OF ARTICLE]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Dragon Shadow spotted on the Map! :: Comments

daniela4leafclover108
Re: Dragon Shadow spotted on the Map!
Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:46 am by daniela4leafclover108
Lol i saw that too and i got kinda scared [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but then i kept going to the map so i could see it again and it does look like a dragon! Wow can't wait for the new updates!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
michaelarainbow12
Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:44 pm by michaelarainbow12
I got scared when i saw the dragon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Can't until the new stuff comes out!!!!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
IanJanuary48
Post Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:37 am by IanJanuary48
That went so fast i almost had a heart attack xD

Dragon Shadow spotted on the Map!

Page 1 of 1