Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

The Rich Citizens of Petunaville"BOOK 1"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

The Rich Citizens of Petunaville"BOOK 1" Empty
PostSubject: The Rich Citizens of Petunaville"BOOK 1"   The Rich Citizens of Petunaville"BOOK 1" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:47 am

Chapter One

How Life started

Hello I'm Anya Pleatly mostly known as Annie and today my dad got a new job a new job that nearly killed me when I found out...
He works for the Petunaville Police force the best police force in the world!
and thats how I became rich...

This morning I was walking to Petunaville Girls Academy where i'll be sleeping until mum and dad get the house ready, As I walked in I was greeted by a girl named Serena and I said "Hello and you are?" Serena replied "I'm serena matey i'll be your buddy for the week until your used to the school!" I answered "Oooooo.... Cool where is my room?"
Serena replied "Silly it not your room its ours I volonteered to share my room with you! Follow me!" "OK!" I answered in a blushing voice.
we walked at least for 10 minutes "Anya, Our room!" Serena Shouted "Oh! Cool! um... please call me Annie..." "Ok matey" replied Serena...

End of chapter
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: The Rich Citizens of Petunaville"BOOK 1"   The Rich Citizens of Petunaville"BOOK 1" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:59 am

Chapter Two

Homesick

I wasn't pretty well on Sunday after the first night of being away from home but Serena helped me by giving me a makeover and said in free time me and her wuill go see my house and family and my huskie Zanda
so at 4:00PM Free time we went to my house when Serena saw it she was amazed and almost fainted Serena was the Richest girl in Petunaville and her house was smaller than mine Serena loved Zanda my puppy and when I went home forever! serena came to sleep at my masively big house for a week!
Back to top Go down
Remi11
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Remi11

PostSubject: Re: The Rich Citizens of Petunaville"BOOK 1"   The Rich Citizens of Petunaville"BOOK 1" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:56 am

Wow, I love this story Very Happy I know it's been a while, but I 'd love to hear more.
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: The Rich Citizens of Petunaville"BOOK 1"   The Rich Citizens of Petunaville"BOOK 1" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:58 am

Love it! Please write more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rich Citizens of Petunaville"BOOK 1"   The Rich Citizens of Petunaville"BOOK 1" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rich Citizens of Petunaville"BOOK 1"
Page 1 of 1