Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

The Story of us...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

The Story of us... Empty
PostSubject: The Story of us...   The Story of us... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Chapter One
The way we met

"Hi!" This is the diary of Alyson Bears Rock (my nickname on BABV) these few entries are from the Sad and the Happy days of Me and my BFF Mat you'll find our story of us crushing, crying and fighting....

I was playing with Mist at the beach "Woah! thats a big wave!" as Mist was obviously the best and the coolest surfer and girl around! Too me anyways, Then suddenly Mat came I had never met him ever before "Hiya!" Mist said as she was on her surf board "This is Alyson Mat, Alyson this is Mat!" she shouted "Hello..." I said quietly going red, the face I saw was the coolest face ever he said "Hi..." back I was sure I could never be his friend ever he was way cooler than me but I thought again wel mist is super cool and I'm her friend so I guessed it'll be ok...

I will post next chapter when I get 1 post!

From,

Alyson
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

The Story of us... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of us...   The Story of us... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:12 am

that's cool!
Back to top Go down
CarlyAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

The Story of us... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of us...   The Story of us... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:23 am

nice! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Story of us... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of us...   The Story of us... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Cool story
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

The Story of us... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of us...   The Story of us... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Chapter 2
Friendship becomes crushes

I invited him over for tea that night to get to know him, I got to know him so well I started to crush on him this went on a while until it wasn't possible for me to be his he'd got cookie then I cried alot after that and wasn't seen much I was mostly in my condo all the time wwatching TV or bein grumpy it was the first time I hade a chance!

well,

Theres nothing much else to write...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Story of us... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of us...   The Story of us... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:49 pm

I love the story
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

The Story of us... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of us...   The Story of us... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Chapter 3
The Fight and more.....

Its all better again! You might not know but Mat was really mean 3 days ago he teamed up on me with mist, cookie and others and were being mean but luckily now were BFF again! and that old crush has come back to me though he has bear now Sad I feel like the queen because were BFF again! The Story of us... Icon_exclaim Though my dream ain't coming true! The Story of us... Icon_exclaim
Well I can't think of anything else really exept I had a masssive party at my house with my massive table!

Yeah I gtg now anyways,

Byea Diary.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

The Story of us... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of us...   The Story of us... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:39 am

cool story!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

The Story of us... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of us...   The Story of us... I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:49 am

That was the last chapter unless anything else interesting happens Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Story of us... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of us...   The Story of us... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of us...
Page 1 of 1