Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Your Feed back for episode 1 of the Admin Show - post here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

Your Feed back for episode 1 of the Admin Show - post here Empty
PostYour Feed back for episode 1 of the Admin Show - post here

SO now that you've seen the admin show; tell us what you think about it; what would you like to see on the next or upcoming shows, any improvements or recomendations that you would like to suggest?

Feel free to post it all here =0)

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Your Feed back for episode 1 of the Admin Show - post here :: Comments

Rosemarie704
Re: Your Feed back for episode 1 of the Admin Show - post here
Post Mon May 24, 2010 12:22 pm by Rosemarie704
let me be the first to congratulate you Admin on your first Webisode of the Admin Show =0). it was Pawsome, i'm looking forward to seeing more episodes =0). lovin the dance numbers and the commercials. I might even re-do my hair =0). keep up the good work =0)
That was Cool! Smile Just try speeding down your sentences and words.
BalletSlippers
Post Tue May 25, 2010 1:18 am by BalletSlippers
That was so cool! Very Happy It was funny when RoseMarie walked in and you started yelling Woooooo. xD
BW's first birthday is on my last day of school Very Happy
puppygirl687
Post Tue May 25, 2010 7:03 am by puppygirl687
i haven't seen it yet; how do you see it?
i liked it Smile
It was funny. Mark your voice sounds so funny, and the wooo was too funny,

puppygirl687 wrote:
On the right side look for the links section and there is the Admin show listed. Click that.
Tristan wrote:
It was funny. Mark your voice sounds so funny, and the wooo was too funny,

puppygirl687 wrote:
On the right side look for the links section and there is the Admin show listed. Click that.

When you say funny do you mean weird? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Also as i mentioned i currently have a cold Sad
LOL no I mean cool
Ok awesome
it think it's perfect i bet the show would be the #1 hit lol Very Happy
Katieapril545
Post Tue May 25, 2010 10:24 am by Katieapril545
LOL! Are you scottish Admin? Ya sound like me ancestors. I'm Irish. Smile But sound like an average American Smile I think if you would slow down, it would be great!
Yes i am scottish but hey that was my first show Wink Thanks for all the comments and suggests, stay tuned for the next webisode starting soon!
your scottich? cool! i'm sorry to hear that you had a cold, i have one too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .... i liked the show [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... can't wait for the next! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yup i am, Pawsome - Stay tuned!
NickiSnowflake
Post Wed May 26, 2010 6:26 am by NickiSnowflake
Awww Admin! Your voice is so cute! xD Smile I mean that in the best way possible. I'm not like insulting you. I like your accent. It adds a little something to the show. Very Happy

I think that next time you should use a different font because the words were kind of hard to read. But otherwise, FANTABULOUS show!!!! Smile
Rosemarie704
Post Wed May 26, 2010 6:46 am by Rosemarie704
soory about that; that was my fault, i do appologize for that. it looked nice at first, but i didn't take into consideration that the font would be hard to read for some
NickiSnowflake
Post Wed May 26, 2010 9:24 am by NickiSnowflake
It WAS very pretty though. LOL Very Happy
puppygirl687
Post Thu May 27, 2010 3:17 am by puppygirl687
Woah; That was FUNNY!!!!!!!! And the hair box? Makes no sence! LOL! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] So funny, RoseMarie704; But I only wish that the words were read to you; It's hard for me to read fast.

But other then that, it was fantastic! Nice. :o) But it was kinda hard to read.

-puppygirl687 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
puppygirl687
Post Thu May 27, 2010 3:27 am by puppygirl687
Oh and thanks for some advice how to see it. Smile

-Kira4leafclover191 (My BABV name. Smile)

Your Feed back for episode 1 of the Admin Show - post here

Page 1 of 1