Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Do you have more then one babv account?

Go down 
+25
valentinerainbow49
AcaciaAdorable179
JadaBallerina
daniella i rock
starla2hip56
Emily2Hip254
evelynflower
AbbygailBearDiva59
ValentineLove14(valentina
Ethan (:
reggie
Hannah
JenniferRose244
Britallheart32
Gerardofastpaws1
ArwenStarShine
ToriAllHeart266
zoey
Graciefuzzypal11
emiliebear46
Caitlyn
Rubybearsrock16
CarlyAllHeart
claire
Jelly
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you have more then one babv account
Yes
Do you have more then one babv account? I_vote_lcap68%Do you have more then one babv account? I_vote_rcap
 68% [ 21 ]
No
Do you have more then one babv account? I_vote_lcap13%Do you have more then one babv account? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
I do but I don't remember all them
Do you have more then one babv account? I_vote_lcap19%Do you have more then one babv account? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

Do you have more then one babv account? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:28 am

Hey everyone!
This poll is asking if you have more then one babv account?
I do!
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:49 am

I have 2 Very Happy i never go on it though lol
Back to top Go down
CarlyAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:54 am

I have two accounts Smile
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:59 pm

I have one I think everyone should have one cause some people know you can use your credit giver cards 5 times once on 5 people so say you might make five people then give them 5 credits then get stuff you want then trade it to yourself!, when trading is ment to be to other BABV members not you!
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Banned
Banned
Caitlyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:17 am

I have 2
1.For my rare stuff
2.My main account
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:35 am

I have 2 accounts
Back to top Go down
Graciefuzzypal11
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Graciefuzzypal11

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:33 am

Yup, I have like 15 Razz
Back to top Go down
zoey
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
zoey

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:37 pm

no i just have one
Back to top Go down
ToriAllHeart266
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ToriAllHeart266

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:30 am

I have a main
and a back-up Smile
Back to top Go down
ArwenStarShine
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ArwenStarShine

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:29 am

I have 3 that I get on everyday. My main one (ArwenStarshine) and my back up (FreddieStarshine) hold all my items. I just had to make another (CarlStarshine) because I am running out of room on my back up account. I don't play any games or earn money on the 2 back up accounts, only fish and fountain. I also don't use my receipt codes on them. What BB and BC I have, I earned the real way.
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:08 pm

I do one for the rare and all the bears the other for collectible stuff
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Wait... My brother gave me his cause he doesn't like BABV or BAB's anymore he says he's too old for them... so basicaly I have 13 bears! He has 2 I have 11!
Back to top Go down
Britallheart32
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Britallheart32

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:23 pm

I have 2 accounts thanks for asking i like my 2 accounts Smile
Back to top Go down
JenniferRose244
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
JenniferRose244

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Posted by Mickeyquack

Please refrain from making blank posts as they are considered spam. If you need help please send me a pm, or post your questions in the help section. I will be glad to help you.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:54 pm

I have like 10 accounts
Back to top Go down
reggie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
reggie

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:58 am

i have 1 main, with my bear.. and lots of others that water my main persons plants and earn bearbills Do you have more then one babv account? Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Ethan (:
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Ethan (:

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 pm

i have lots! only go on one though;)
Back to top Go down
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:52 pm

i have at least five, but mainly go on ValentineLove200 now for my rares Smile
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:11 pm

I have four totall Cause my sister stop playing I only go on two though.
Back to top Go down
AbbygailBearDiva59
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AbbygailBearDiva59

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:38 am

I have like a hundred accounts. lol
Back to top Go down
evelynflower
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
evelynflower

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 am

nope
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:07 pm

I have 6 accounts with bears, and a zillion trillion without bears. I bet I have the most BABV accounts in da world. LOL! Most are for a rp I do on BABV, accept I haven't done it for like a month or so.. so I rarely go on those. I bet a lot of people have a zillion trillion more accounts than me though xD
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:27 am

I only have one.

Last edited by starla2hip56 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
daniella i rock
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
daniella i rock

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:23 pm

i have like well i dont know i have so many
Back to top Go down
JadaBallerina
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
JadaBallerina

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:34 pm

I have 57 accounts! i know it's to much have!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have more then one babv account?   Do you have more then one babv account? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have more then one babv account?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next