Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Why do you like babv?

Go down 
+22
hollyhoney140
amybear3038
valentinerainbow49
BalletSlippers
Rosemarie704
Huggie Bear
Rubybearsrock16
Abby13
Bearhug05
Starr
emiliebear46
MelissaMusicBear8
Fun
daniela4leafclover108
claire
MasquaradeFeria
krissy
RosieSoStylin
camilla
Jelly
michaelarainbow12
Laurenblue50
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Why do you like babv?
1. it's all virtual!
Why do you like babv? I_vote_lcap11%Why do you like babv? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
2. the games on it are fun
Why do you like babv? I_vote_lcap8%Why do you like babv? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 6 ]
3. I can chat with people and make friends
Why do you like babv? I_vote_lcap21%Why do you like babv? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 15 ]
4. trading and getting cool items like in quests
Why do you like babv? I_vote_lcap19%Why do you like babv? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 14 ]
5. decorating my condo, ski lodge, and beachfront home
Why do you like babv? I_vote_lcap12%Why do you like babv? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 9 ]
6. I have nothing better to do :P
Why do you like babv? I_vote_lcap8%Why do you like babv? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 6 ]
7. the bears
Why do you like babv? I_vote_lcap11%Why do you like babv? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
8. other
Why do you like babv? I_vote_lcap10%Why do you like babv? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 73

AuthorMessage
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

Why do you like babv? Empty
PostSubject: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:33 am

Why do you like babv?
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:56 am

I love babv cause i can meet people all over the usa or all around the world
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:01 pm

I like babv cause... I can chat with people make friends, I also kinda like decorating my cub condo, And the Quest are kinda fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:05 am

Because of everything on there
Back to top Go down
camilla
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
camilla

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:40 am

I like because of everything!
Back to top Go down
RosieSoStylin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RosieSoStylin

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:33 am

I love BABV because I can make new friends, have my own little character, and decorate my house and home away from homes:)!!
Back to top Go down
krissy
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
krissy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:15 am

i love babv because i can chat and make new friends, decorate my condo, ski home, beach house and dress up my bear Smile
Back to top Go down
MasquaradeFeria
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MasquaradeFeria

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Why do you like babv? Herz I luv BABV because well.. EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!! xD LoL Smile
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:27 am

i live babv because first of all you can be yourself and it's not dangerous, it's virtual!,you can meet friends that can become your friend for life, there is a forum (bearvilleworld is the best),and a lot more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daniela4leafclover108
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
daniela4leafclover108

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:46 pm

I like babv because you get to meet new people and decorate your own condo!and i love how famous people have an interview with chloe rocks and you get a free gift just for watching Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Because of everything.If something was missing out of babv then it would not be babv.
Back to top Go down
Fun
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Fun

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:36 am

Because there are many things to do in the real real world. And here at babv you can meet new people and enjoy your friends.. friends are special... Smile
Back to top Go down
MelissaMusicBear8
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MelissaMusicBear8

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:09 pm

I live for BABV! It's great how Maxine started Build-A-Bear Workshop, then eventually the modern Build-A-Bearville with the help of BABW staff. I like how you can meet and talk with people all around the world! I'm glad they opened open chat again! I have friends from across my state, across the country, and across the oceans! It's furbulous talking with them; we have such a great time.

It might sound weird, but if given the chance somehow, I'd love to meet everybody I talk with regularly. Of course, if they weren't old stalker people. Then I would run screaming and call the police. Why do you like babv? Affraid But if they were just regular kids; like your friends are, like if they were just like tween-age or whatever, I'd jump at the chance to meet them! Like, see what they're like in real life; see if they look like their virtual character; and see if we get along like we do in Build-A-Bearville! It would probably be a change from saying, "lol" all the time. Just sit down with them, and talk. Just not the scary stalker people. That would not be good! Why do you like babv? Kopfschuettel Why do you like babv? Suspect Why do you like babv? Icon_eek

Build-A-Bear so pawsome, I even have my own successful blog and forum for it!
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:54 pm

BABV is awesome in so many cool ways
1. You can meet and chat with friends in different ways( emoticons, regular typing)
2. BABV has cool games and the trading is awesome
3. The blogs are great( props to Bearville World)
4. And much much more!
Back to top Go down
Starr
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Starr

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Pretty much everything besides decorating the condos and nothing better to do, I sure do have a lot of stuff better to do...okay.. you got me there.. I have no life...BUT BABV IS AMAZING. : D

Also under "other" I must say, I love all the blogs.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:12 pm

I love BABV for several reasons. I think the reason I like it the most is that you meet people from all over the world. Its fun to sit and chat with Bearville citizens of all ages and locations around the world!
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:12 pm

I selected them all! Too much fun!
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:55 pm

I love BABV it like my real life I spend so much time on it it really like my actual home!
Back to top Go down
Huggie Bear
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Huggie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:03 pm

I like it all! BABV is a pawsome place to be!
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:31 pm

for me, BABV gives me a brief moment to escape from the real world and just let loose and have fun =0).
Back to top Go down
BalletSlippers
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BalletSlippers

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:53 pm

i like trading and dressing up Smile
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 pm

I like chatting that its virtual and I like Cybearzone
Back to top Go down
amybear3038
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amybear3038

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:16 am

i love babv! i always help my friends cheers
Back to top Go down
hollyhoney140
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
hollyhoney140

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:54 am

I like my friends and trading is fun
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:00 am

I like BABV because...
I can chat with people and make friends , trading and getting cool items and I have nothing better to do on the internet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do you like babv?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next