Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Why do you like babv?

Go down 
+22
hollyhoney140
amybear3038
valentinerainbow49
BalletSlippers
Rosemarie704
Huggie Bear
Rubybearsrock16
Abby13
Bearhug05
Starr
emiliebear46
MelissaMusicBear8
Fun
daniela4leafclover108
claire
MasquaradeFeria
krissy
RosieSoStylin
camilla
Jelly
michaelarainbow12
Laurenblue50
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Why do you like babv?
1. it's all virtual!
Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
2. the games on it are fun
Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 6 ]
3. I can chat with people and make friends
Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 15 ]
4. trading and getting cool items like in quests
Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 14 ]
5. decorating my condo, ski lodge, and beachfront home
Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 9 ]
6. I have nothing better to do :P
Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 6 ]
7. the bears
Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
8. other
Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 73

AuthorMessage
Zoey❤
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Zoey❤

Why do you like babv? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 am

The games are fun, I love to trade and chat with people, and I don't really have much to do~!
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 am

Also I like some games
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Decorating my condo, and i used to like trading a lot!
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:31 am

Ah, BABV, I love it because it's like my home away from home! It's sooo fun, and I also love it because of... well... everything on that list!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like babv?   Why do you like babv? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do you like babv?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2