Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :)

Go down 
+2
Winter
Abby13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :) Empty
PostSubject: Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :)   Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Hi Everyone.
About 20ish-40? People are coming already to this walk and Im donating money to animals for every person that comes. and I told Maxine, and shes telling others Smile She Might come as well!!!

So heres the Information where its gonna be and stuff..

Date: June 30th 2010
Time: 8PM Eastern Standered Time.
Den: Rainbow
Place: Friendship Forest Park.

The Hosts are Me "BrandiBeachBear42", "ShannonBanana152", and "JeanBubblebear1".

I hope you can come, and Its a litte late like 1 or 2 In the morning in UK Razz I should Have made it like.. 5PM EST. LOL [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Abby13 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing da date:P)
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :)   Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:23 pm

june 20? I will try to come if it this sunday
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :)   Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:25 pm

oops darn I meant june 30th
Back to top Go down
Sage
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :)   Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:44 am

i'll come! i love animals! Smile
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :)   Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:19 pm

I'll try to make it. Good thing it's at night because if it was during the day I wouldn't be able to go becaus of Eclipse!
Back to top Go down
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

PostSubject: Re: Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :)   Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:51 pm

I'll Try to Come, Although I may be late because that Around my Dinner Time. Smile
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :)   Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:20 pm

Intresting Very Happy I may come, but not in between my meals, like Fabouls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :)   Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Abuse Walk-Maxine May Be Coming- And Im donating money :)
Page 1 of 1