Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Animal Walk Is over!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

Animal Walk Is over! Empty
PostSubject: Animal Walk Is over!   Animal Walk Is over! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you all for coming to the walk! Maxine, Green Tracks, JaoCybearGuide, JoeCybearGuide came, and About 50-80 People! Thanks Everyone! I was shocked my walk Got SOOO Huge! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Smile
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Animal Walk Is over!   Animal Walk Is over! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:12 am

I was there not know this sit was holding a walk and that someone said it started out being members from this site called Bearville world.It was a pawsome walk and wow that was alot of member.
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Animal Walk Is over!   Animal Walk Is over! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:14 am

It started from my forum, I wanted to have a walk, And then, People already knew, But tons of people were coming from all over, maybe cuz they seen maxine and them in the den Sad
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Animal Walk Is over!   Animal Walk Is over! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:27 am

i joined on of my friends that was a member.
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Animal Walk Is over!   Animal Walk Is over! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:29 am

Now that the walk is over; i will lock this thread. you can still view the pictures posted =0). thank you. <== Locked Thread ==>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Walk Is over!   Animal Walk Is over! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Walk Is over!
Page 1 of 1