Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Are you ready to go back to school?

Go down 
+11
Brianna
Zoey❤
abbyangel15001
amybear3038
valentinerainbow49
starla2hip56
angel89
JenniferRose244
Katiewishes512
GwynethLove
Gerardofastpaws1
15 posters

yes
Are you ready to go back to school? I_vote_lcap31%Are you ready to go back to school? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
no
Are you ready to go back to school? I_vote_lcap69%Are you ready to go back to school? I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

Are you ready to go back to school? Empty
PostSubject: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Are you ready to go back to school? august is here which means school is just around the corner! ! some are excited some are not but i'm wondering are you excited or not.
Back to top Go down
GwynethLove
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:17 pm

not even ready for school, time for study time at bear university again!?!?
Back to top Go down
Katiewishes512
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katiewishes512

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:31 am

Yup, I'm already in school. Razz I'm homeschooled and I'm starting school on the 18th, I've found it kind of fun. lol
Back to top Go down
JenniferRose244
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
JenniferRose244

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:47 pm

No i am not ready to go back i still wanna stay of school.
Back to top Go down
angel89
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
angel89

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:41 am

no i am not ready to go back to school
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:00 am

Nope

Last edited by starla2hip56 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:32 pm

No!!!!! School is terrible
Back to top Go down
amybear3038
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
amybear3038

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:04 am

So scared to go to school but i'm already in school No
Back to top Go down
abbyangel15001
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
abbyangel15001

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:21 am

i don't even have school supplies yet!
Back to top Go down
Zoey❤
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Zoey❤

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:05 am

I'm already in school Razz
And I was ready, since I love to go to school.
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:43 am

I am:3
Ive been bored over the summer, so yes, im excitied to start my first advanced class. :3
advanced ela [english]
Back to top Go down
Zoey❤
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Zoey❤

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:06 am

Brianna wrote:
I am:3
Ive been bored over the summer, so yes, im excitied to start my first advanced class. :3
advanced ela [english]
That's so awesome Bri~
Back to top Go down
LoraDazzle4
New Membear
New Membear
LoraDazzle4

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:57 pm

I am, I think I just need to review some topics & finish some of my homework xD
My summer has gone past really fast :] I wish I could go back in time Razz
Back to top Go down
Loveablegirl
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:15 am

Yeah i am ready to go back this summer went by so fast
Back to top Go down
Remi11
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Remi11

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:03 am

YEP. I am so excited, but I feel like the summer passed in a flash LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
KittyKatie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KittyKatie

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:14 pm

It seems to have all gone too soon like Remi said but I'm starting a new school so I guess probably maybe Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready to go back to school?   Are you ready to go back to school? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1