Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

New things in Build-a-bearville!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katiewishes512
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katiewishes512

New things in Build-a-bearville! Empty
PostSubject: New things in Build-a-bearville!   New things in Build-a-bearville! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:35 am

Today there is some things to do on BABV.

-Check your Bearmail for your CHH prize(s) and if your birthday is in August you'll get a free birthday shirt from Chloe Rocks!
-New things in Bearville Outfitters, Pawlette Coufur Boutique and The Bear Stuff Store! All peace themed.
-New Fountain Prizes! Get things such as Peace Shag Rug or Bus Stop Sign!
-Updated To-Do List, More Pages and Challenges!

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: New things in Build-a-bearville!   New things in Build-a-bearville! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:17 am

THanks fur posting I didn't see some of these when I logged in Smile
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: New things in Build-a-bearville!   New things in Build-a-bearville! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New things in Build-a-bearville!   New things in Build-a-bearville! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New things in Build-a-bearville!
Page 1 of 1