Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Ghosts in build a bearville!!!

Go down 
+4
IanJanuary48
PriscillaBallerina31
michaelarainbow12
ValentineLove14(valentina
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

Ghosts in build a bearville!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts in build a bearville!!!   Ghosts in build a bearville!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:45 am

Lol, now i know there are absoultly no such things as ghosts, but this is just way too funny!! Now this has been happening for a while now if you want to get all technical about it; but this is something i can't help, lol!! When you press "rockin move" in your "moves", then you see the "moves" tab open up again randomly without you clicking it and then click "rockin move" again for the second time, you totally turn invisible!! I hope this glitch doesn't go away because it sure is great if you wanna play hide and go seek!! Very Happy Very Happy

Have a great day,
Valentina Ghosts in build a bearville!!! 374879
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in build a bearville!!!   Ghosts in build a bearville!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:50 am

yup the move helps when your playing hide and seek or play trickings on people and hiding from them
Back to top Go down
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in build a bearville!!!   Ghosts in build a bearville!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:56 am

Yes I love to use that glitch too. It is beary fun to be invisible and just see the persons word bubbles. sometimes I hide by bearemy and make him talk and take a picture of it for fun.
Back to top Go down
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in build a bearville!!!   Ghosts in build a bearville!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:51 am

I love that glitch it is so helpful for hide n seek if you are in a crowd Wink
Back to top Go down
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in build a bearville!!!   Ghosts in build a bearville!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:50 pm

lol

Valentina rocking
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in build a bearville!!!   Ghosts in build a bearville!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:14 am

moves helps playing hide and seek a lot because they can't tag you unless they see your person Smile

-Please stay on topic. Off topic posts removed.
Maxbrown22
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in build a bearville!!!   Ghosts in build a bearville!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:31 pm

that happens to me alot
Back to top Go down
MelissaMusicBear8
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MelissaMusicBear8

PostSubject: How do YOU know?   Ghosts in build a bearville!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:36 pm

It's beary funny if you see someone in a Hamster Ball ride... it's like an empty bubble! But also, how do you know there's "no such thing as ghosts?" Bet you'd be pretty mad if you were one someday and some kid wrote that about you! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in build a bearville!!!   Ghosts in build a bearville!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:48 pm

LOL how funny
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in build a bearville!!!   Ghosts in build a bearville!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Once I put my pair of bunny glasses when I had two pairs because I needed room to buy stuff at Jr Cybearguide store, so I put stuff in the toy box thing and bought stuff and came back I had three bunny glasses, So I gave a pair to my friend:p that was weird and sometimes I get stuff and extra stuff when I put it in the closet, just the bunny glasses one was amazing and intresting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in build a bearville!!!   Ghosts in build a bearville!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts in build a bearville!!!
Page 1 of 1