Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Glitches at the choose den screen.

Go down 
+4
Rubybearsrock16
starla2hip56
IanJanuary48
Gerardofastpaws1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

Glitches at the choose den screen. Empty
PostSubject: Glitches at the choose den screen.   Glitches at the choose den screen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:04 am

I keep getting this weird glitches where you choose your den.The first one is where you friends list is instead of saying I have 200 friends it says I have 213 and whenever I choose a den or try to join a friend sometimes it will pop up and say unexpected error please log out or try again then it will say your connection has timed out do to inactivity then it just closes my window it will repeat this over and over again unless I pick a den with only one bear head.
It just get anorring.
Back to top Go down
IanJanuary48
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
IanJanuary48

PostSubject: Re: Glitches at the choose den screen.   Glitches at the choose den screen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:46 am

SAME THING HERE! It's so annoying! try downloading Google Chrome. It kind of works Smile
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Glitches at the choose den screen.   Glitches at the choose den screen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:00 am

Oh I have google chrome on my laptop and usually don't have many problems with that but it's fedora core and linux on my computer there ok.
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Glitches at the choose den screen.   Glitches at the choose den screen. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:12 am

That happens to me alot! Glitches at the choose den screen. Icon_mad It get's inoying!
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Glitches at the choose den screen.   Glitches at the choose den screen. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Just remove at least 3 people from your friends list it should work.
Back to top Go down
gracienick
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
gracienick

PostSubject: Re: Glitches at the choose den screen.   Glitches at the choose den screen. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:22 am

It takes forever for mine to load and my computer is very fast so I know it's not that Glitches at the choose den screen. 21240
Back to top Go down
evelynflower
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
evelynflower

PostSubject: Re: Glitches at the choose den screen.   Glitches at the choose den screen. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:48 am

Yeah me too!
Back to top Go down
ValentineLove14(valentina
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ValentineLove14(valentina

PostSubject: Re: Glitches at the choose den screen.   Glitches at the choose den screen. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:58 pm

omg same here! right now they are doing maintenance on the dens . . . i can't get into babv haha. They could be fixing that now? ? ? lol idk just thinking haha Smile
Back to top Go down
JenniferRose244
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
JenniferRose244

PostSubject: Re: Glitches at the choose den screen.   Glitches at the choose den screen. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:09 pm

It happens to me alot its so annoying
Back to top Go down
evelynflower
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
evelynflower

PostSubject: Re: Glitches at the choose den screen.   Glitches at the choose den screen. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:25 am

Mine loaded a little faster today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitches at the choose den screen.   Glitches at the choose den screen. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitches at the choose den screen.
Page 1 of 1